Wall

DeletedUser

This is a really trivial question, but I couldn't find it in the wiki, and I had trouble finding it on a google search as well. So sorry if this seems like a waste of forum space to more experienced players.

Does the wall get destroyed whenever you get attacked? In theory, the wall seem useful for supplementing your militia when you're dodging someone, but the simulator seems to imply that the wall gets damaged when someone attacks you, which would basically make it a laughable waste of resources in the early game. I noticed that on the Agora, when you add wall levels, it always ends with a big "0" at the bottom whenever you simulate the battle.

So... really, it's just a yes or no question. Does the wall get damaged by non-catapult attacks or not? Again, this is a rather trivial question, but I had trouble finding an answer elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That big red 0 is how many wall levels you lose, not how many are left. ;)

So no, without catapults, the wall can't be damaged through an attack.

DeletedUser

Oh, I see. That was pretty absentminded of me to not get that. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Through an attack. And Lightning Bolt is a poor example, as it can hit any building for only one level, whereas the Earthquake only hits the wall for 1-3 levels (always seems to be 1 for me though. >.>)

DeletedUser

Earthquake took me

Through an attack. And Lightning Bolt is a poor example, as it can hit any building for only one level, whereas the Earthquake only hits the wall for 1-3 levels (always seems to be 1 for me though. >.>)

Why did earthquake take 17 levels off my wall? I got one report and suddenly I had no walls. Still have my tower but no walls.

DeletedUser271

Could you give us a screenshot of the report please?

And before you get hit by the Earthquake, are you sure that you didn't receive an attack with catapults?

DeletedUser257

Also, there might have been multiple earthquakes cast on you but 17 levels from quakes is a very large amount.