US9 - Theta Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I get that, I just don't think it's right to assume US players, as a whole, are less experienced than EN players. The vast majority of people I've met on US came from other servers.

It's completely right to assume that .en players are more experienced as a whole. It's obvious that .en that has had 2-3 years of worlds has a lot more experienced players than .US which has only had a few servers in a few months.
And the fact that you've seen .en players who play here doesn't change that - they have still gained their experience from playing on .en, not on .us. :)

But this discussion is completely off-topic. So, if you guys want to continue it, please make a thread someplace else. :)

DeletedUser

EN - more experienced players.

US - much better playing experience.

DeletedUser2568

The only thing that gets me with the settings is morale... it is always bad. Also I am a former EN player and glad that they have US servers...

DeletedUser2569

I'm making an ally too :)
I'm also an experienced player from the EN server.

DeletedUser

This might turn out to be an interesting server. We have 2 good alliances right from the get go. :p

DeletedUser

But JFL is much bigger ^_^ We will just close recruitment when we get on the server lol

DeletedUser2569

I'm really looking forward to this server xD
But i do hope there will be a few good alliances :)

DeletedUser

Leo, I bet there are other alliance that made pre-mades to. The just didn't announce them :/

DeletedUser2569

Wow more premades :O
Im overwhelmed!
Well... i did figure out that would be more premades ;)
It's not like the danish server, so 60 players is small number :p

Status
Not open for further replies.