US9 - Theta Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow more premades :O
Im overwhelmed!
Well... i did figure out that would be more premades ;)
It's not like the danish server, so 60 players is small number :p

I think of it as huge considering I was in a 12 man alliance in Theta and did pretty dang well ^_^

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Yeah 10-15 experienced and well equiped military players can be a deadly force. ive seen 15 man alliances take down 150 man MRA's

DeletedUser2569

You clearly dont know just how small the danish server is o_O
The new server i just started on there has around 500 players... and only 300 is active :p

I know a small group of good players can be way more lethal than 150 average players...
Thats the way i've been playing since i started in Tribal Wars ;)

DeletedUser

I am looking for an aggressive alliance for Theta who doesn't max out on alliance members within 24 hours of the world opening. Your style seems as if it would suit me, I'm just not sure I am manly enough to be part of an alliance with a pink them and Hugs in its title.

DeletedUser2039

Be careful what alliance you join Bull, maybe wait a couple days and see what alliance is actually performing as strong as they make themselves look in the beggining;)

DeletedUser

maybe wait a couple days and see what alliance is actually performing as strong as they make themselves look in the beggining;)

Yeah, I don't want to get Silenced. I was originally looking at Purple Hornet's alliance, and still may end up there, but I am much more concerned about his group now that I know he plays on 8 or 9 worlds. That is spread far too thin, especially if you are planning on being a leader in one or more of them. I am going to hit random and let the Grepo gods send me where they deem best. After that, no alliance for me until at least three days past protection ending. However, I would like to know the philosophy of any players planning to put on the leadership hat, so that I can begin my fact finding mission and make the best choice. An experienced and aggressive group is crucial in a conquest world. You can get by with new guys in revolt, but they won't make it here.

DeletedUser

You clearly dont know just how small the danish server is o_O
The new server i just started on there has around 500 players... and only 300 is active :p

I know a small group of good players can be way more lethal than 150 average players...
Thats the way i've been playing since i started in Tribal Wars ;)

lol 300 players, that sounds like fun. You can all make 1 big alliance and live together happily forever and ever. :D
Btw congrats on the awesome sig :p

DeletedUser2569

Well it's clear now that my ally is going to be Smash Bros ;)
Not Grepohugs anyway :p

And thx torgaddon :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't want to get Silenced. I was originally looking at Purple Hornet's alliance, and still may end up there, but I am much more concerned about his group now that I know he plays on 8 or 9 worlds. That is spread far too thin, especially if you are planning on being a leader in one or more of them. I am going to hit random and let the Grepo gods send me where they deem best. After that, no alliance for me until at least three days past protection ending. However, I would like to know the philosophy of any players planning to put on the leadership hat, so that I can begin my fact finding mission and make the best choice. An experienced and aggressive group is crucial in a conquest world. You can get by with new guys in revolt, but they won't make it here.

I'm quitting a couple...

DeletedUser2039

Good luck on your search here in Theta! I look forward to working with you in a future world

DeletedUser

I keep telling you to come to Theta. If Purple Hornet can play 9 worlds minus the one or two he is looking to quit, surely you could do two. You don't have to lead a group, we could let Raffy or someone handle that. We could just be simple attackers that go around smashing the turtles hiding behind their shells. It would be fun and it seems that no group is looking to colonize the SE in Ocean 55 yet, so it is wide open for us. A small group of vets could move in there and wipe out the noobs, leaving room in the alliance to take in worthy players as we find them.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
I keep telling you to come to Theta. If Purple Hornet can play 9 worlds minus the one or two he is looking to quit, surely you could do two. You don't have to lead a group, we could let Raffy or someone handle that. We could just be simple attackers that go around smashing the turtles hiding behind their shells. It would be fun and it seems that no group is looking to colonize the SE in Ocean 55 yet, so it is wide open for us. A small group of vets could move in there and wipe out the noobs, leaving room in the alliance to take in worthy players as we find them.

Just join with purples alliance, im active pretty much all day, im only playing Eta and im going to play Theta, im an old EN server vet but i decided to play the US server when i came back to the game

DeletedUser2039

You may have persuaded me my friend...I'll think on it and get back to you. I don't think I will want to join any alliances for a while though if I do decide on coming. No offense to Purple's group, I just want to see what takes form and in what shape so to speak:D

DeletedUser

It seems like he has a strong group of players and as he is playing so many worlds, it is very unlikely he would ever quit on the alliance he is leading. Those are big pros. However, the number of worlds gives me concern as to the level of attention he would be able to dedicate to the alliance. His players might be strong enough to carry his lapse in leadership, but I am still concerned. Like you, Eta was my first US server after coming back to the game from the EN side. I led an alliance on EN and know the headache and time commitment it takes to do it right. I just don't see Purple being able to do that while playing almost 10 worlds. I have no interest in ever taking on a founder role again and need a strong and active leader heading the alliance I join, as my interest in attacking will inevitably start a lot of fires for him to put out. Purple said he was looking to quit a few worlds and if that is true and he cuts enough I would be proud to be an Eclipse member or whatever he plans on calling his alliance there. However, as it stands I will be joining the SE and plugging away solo until I find a good fit. Even if you guys start out at in 44, it won't be long until the two of us expanded enough to make me joining your alliance practical.

DeletedUser2039

I keep telling you to come to Theta. If Purple Hornet can play 9 worlds minus the one or two he is looking to quit, surely you could do two.

Just a note, but purple's leadership is very thin in Eta too. Seeker leads his alliance more than he does a lot of times, and I have seen this work into bad situations when the world first started. Just saying, once again nothing personal. I am simply pointing out the difficulties of running multiple worlds. Would seeker be better fit to found an alliance here in Theta?

DeletedUser

Just a note, but purple's leadership is very thin in Eta too. Seeker leads his alliance more than he does a lot of times, and I have seen this work into bad situations when the world first started. Just saying, once again nothing personal. I am simply pointing out the difficulties of running multiple worlds. Would seeker be better fit to found an alliance here in Theta?

Not true Tyler. What does Sgt do more then me? I post roll calls and updates, I don't post on the shared forum often if that's what you are referring to. And how do you know? Do you have a spy in Eclipse, because that would be breaking the pact agreement.
I do agree Sgt is just important to Eclipse as I am.

DeletedUser2039

No haha I have no spy? I just know who handles things and it is usually Sgt. That's all I'm saying, and it really isn't a big deal. Also, in my note I say "a lot of times" that is how it is. That being said, I draw no definite conclusion, just what I observe. He handle new recruits, alliance pacts most of the time, and shared forums. Not that you don't, he's just usually who does.

Overall no disrespect meant by it. I'm sorry if there was:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got alot of love for you purple. I have lead many allainces, corps, guilds in my time,,, and cant really muster the strength nor the desire todo it any more. My hat is off to you.

DeletedUser

1 question to all of you guys, is there a nightbonus in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.