US 122 world

Locutus

Newcomer
currently playing in world 120, but started late in the game, was curious when the next world might open so i can start from day 1

cjh92101

Senior Citizen
usually they will announce a new world opening a day or two before it opens. also there usually will be an email on the day a world opens to whichever email account you signed up with, notifying that a new world has opened,

the pattern generally has been after a world opens theres a week of bp then a week later an event. one week after an event ends a new world usually opens.

Usually... but they like to keep us guessing.... I'd be on the lookout the morning of tuesday november 14.

Locutus

Newcomer
usually they will announce a new world opening a day or two before it opens. also there usually will be an email on the day a world opens to whichever email account you signed up with, notifying that a new world has opened,

the pattern generally has been after a world opens theres a week of bp then a week later an event. one week after an event ends a new world usually opens.

Usually... but they like to keep us guessing.... I'd be on the lookout the morning of tuesday november 14.
thanks

Taach

Newcomer
Im hoping the CoMa give us some information about the new server as soon as possibile
All over the new word will start the 14/11/2023 and if a new player want to come in the US server he cant because we havent any informations about it

Hixxa

Citizen
So many views here!, Was expecting some great new world. But see it's just the same old boring settings, Inno have so many options why keep doing the same. Would love these world polls to be transparent so we can actually see what the community really voted for, US120 looks dead! where's the logic in doing the same settings?. Oh well, will check out another server.

Last edited:

Hixxa

Citizen
Im hoping the CoMa give us some information about the new server as soon as possibile
All over the new word will start the 14/11/2023 and if a new player want to come in the US server he cant because we havent any informations about it
Maybe you should have reminded them about us121 also, The forums are missing an entire world!