are you hiding something?

Hard to hide much LOL

4Ox97.png

DeletedUser6819

holy crap batman..first...and also thought...[/url]..hmmzz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2385

holy crap batman..first...and also thought.....hmmzz

Haha you crack me up:) No I just assumed... Doh there I did it again... that the Dulce boy's were watching the top ten considering their recruitment letters indicate they are.

DeletedUser6819

Haha you crack me up:) No I just assumed... Doh there I did it again... that the Dulce boy's were watching the top ten considering their recruitment letters indicate they are.

care to explain this to me sir?

DeletedUser7185

I think we should move gossip back to noob alliances like mine and the The Lacedaemonians ;)

DeletedUser2385

I think we should move gossip back to noob alliances like mine and the The Lacedaemonians ;)

We are talking about noob alliances....

Poor guy booted / forced to leave because he was inviting peeps without authorization or because the alliance didn't like getting schooled on the forums here...

4OEdK.png

DeletedUser7185

Poor guy booted / forced to leave because he was inviting peeps without authorization or because the alliance didn't like getting schooled on the forums here...

4OEdK.png

Hmm.... Guess I can't argue with that ;)

DeletedUser

He didn't get booted

4OEdK.png

Are you saying that Dulce is a noob alliance?