UPSILON GOSSIP(tm) By MWH

• Thread starter DeletedUser6819
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I heard that "Disco blows dogs for quarters, man."

Also, take some time out of your day and look up Atwar and then check out his alliance's profile. You will get a chuckle.

DeletedUser

I heard that "Disco blows dogs for quarters, man."

Also, take some time out of your day and look up Atwar and then check out his alliance's profile. You will get a chuckle.

I will check his alliance profile

DeletedUser

As of right now, I am aware of at least 3 of our members who received this..one of our members actually left and joined them.

schmitzebra today at 04:04
Join us! We'll be #1

Recent Grepolis Forum Survey: Who will succeed on this world?

Halfway to Heaven came in at #3! We are proud of our achievements.

You become a member of our experienced team and we'll all become #1.

I'm looking for a few good players.

Cordially,
Squad 2 Captain
smitty

Soooo...Halfway to Heaven is soliciting alliance invite to players already in alliances, how does everyone feel about this bit of juicy information?

DeletedUser6819

i think that they are acting stupid, its not done to invite people who are already in an ally, so annihilate them!

DeletedUser

Hahaha
Mayhew10
Mayhew10 today at 11:51
We have spies in other alliances mate. Obviously I can't say who they are but we have well over 8 in the top 50
*Artabazus* today at 11:45
You said that to say what? 3 of our members are in the top 75...I only see 2 of you there...idiot.
Mayhew10 today at 11:41
3 of your members are in the top 75 LMAO. That's pathetic. You're a child
Mayhew10 today at 11:37
Excuse me? We have an island of 16 members all with 1400+ points. I'd rather say goodluck to you. Our mainland is untouchable.
*Artabazus* today at 11:35
Good luck on your endeavor..you're going to need some, and a lot of it.
Mayhew10 today at 11:32
Hello, I am the leader of Halfway to Heaven. Congratulations on your alliance being the first Halfway to Heaven will conquer. I appreciate the messages you sent to a member of yours recently that he so happily shared with me

I really get annoyed with some of the players I encounter here. Really.

So anyway, here this guy is bragging about having spies in 8 of the top alliances...wonder which of you he is "after" as well? What a piece of work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha
Mayhew10
Mayhew10 today at 11:51
We have spies in other alliances mate. Obviously I can't say who they are but we have well over 8 in the top 50
*Artabazus* today at 11:45
You said that to say what? 3 of our members are in the top 75...I only see 2 of you there...idiot.
Mayhew10 today at 11:41
3 of your members are in the top 75 LMAO. That's pathetic. You're a child
Excuse me? We have an island of 16 members all with 1400+ points. I'd rather say goodluck to you. Our mainland is untouchable.
*Artabazus* today at 11:35
Good luck on your endeavor..you're going to need some, and a lot of it.
Mayhew10 today at 11:32
Hello, I am the leader of Halfway to Heaven. Congratulations on your alliance being the first Halfway to Heaven will conquer. I appreciate the messages you sent to a member of yours recently that he so happily shared with me

I really get annoyed with some of the players I encounter here. Really.

So anyway, here this guy is bragging about having spies in 8 of the top alliances...wonder which of you he is "after" as well? What a piece of work.

Spies already?

DeletedUser2385

More likely just chatter about pretending to have spies lol... Have to be "cool" somehow right?

DeletedUser

I love seeing threats of spies this early in the game... but as funny as it is, someone please tell that alliance leader that his "spies" are really just people who left the alliance and didn't have the heart to tell him that they are leaving for good so they pretend to be spies... that never return...

DeletedUser7185

I feel like somebody should tell him they are going to have farming issues if their members are that close together hahaha.

DeletedUser

Both of you guys stop arguing about who's worse... I'm not even going to tell you about my alliance... you'd know enough just by looking at the first page of player rankings...

And *Artabazus*, some of my alliance mates got that EXACT same message..... He sent it to like 50 people I think...

DeletedUser7127

Dulce et Decorum is a great alliance with plenty of experience.

I was not trying to alienate you and claim that you aren't a good alliance (as I have no clue), was simply stating that points aren't the best indicators of playing ability. :)

edit: I would ask that you stop trying to recruit our members though. There's a reason that we only have 28 or so members...

DeletedUser

I was not trying to alienate you and claim that you aren't a good alliance (as I have no clue), was simply stating that points aren't the best indicators of playing ability. :)

edit: I would ask that you stop trying to recruit our members though. There's a reason that we only have 28 or so members...

Well they aren't. Points don't give you experience or good playing ability.

200th post :)

DeletedUser2385

It would be nice if Dulce stopped spamming our guys with invites :)

DeletedUser

It would be nice if Dulce stopped spamming our guys with invites :)

we invite those who come to us with experience, asking for an invite...
We do not go out to recruit people... we are above that...

DeletedUser2385

That is entirely untrue, we have received unprovoked requests without our members seeking contact... Doesn't matter, you guy's can keep making requests and you will not be successful in poaching our team.