Update to V2.43 - Changelog

DeletedUser271

okay but what about revolt worlds and someone is stirring up the revolt but their CS hasnt landed yet, if you kill the CS and their troops they sent with it you dont get any BP?

Also will you get bp if you are supporting your city with another one of your cities?

Do not double post, it is against the forum rules. This change does not apply to revolt worlds, they are just changing this for conquest worlds ;-) It is clearly said in the changelog thread :

If a city is under siege, the current town owner will not receive defensive battle points, only those defending the siege will.

So nothing changes for revolt worlds.

well i don't know about most of you but if i'm under siege i do my utmost to break it myself, so therefore i AM doing something, i think what's meant by this, is IF you're under siege you got a share of the BP from ALL attacks defended against as if it was you who was getting attacked and not the siege. which to an extent i agree, however there comes a point when you SHOULD get bp for being under siege, (if you send support stuff out and time it to land right after the siege starts) but otherwise it's just another concession to people whining. imho. if stuff isn't broken don't fix it.

like the whole extending respawn times between island quests... what was the point? not like the buffs were OP anyway. or nerfing the attack and defense buffs to the point they're barely worth using or having anymore.... again probably more whining.

This is completely normal as when you are under siege, you somewhat become the enemy of the siege and therefore the enemy of the city as well. Plus, when you are under siege, you don't have any troops left in your city, so why would you get BPs without killing any troops? But don't worry, you will receive ABP if you try to break the siege and kill units. ;-)

If the spawn times of island quests and the attack/defense bonuses have been changed, it is because of massive complaints from the majority of the players during a monthly vote in-game. We are sorry if you are not a part of this majority, but you'll have to deal with it.
yeah i agree here, the mobile app should have all the detail and functionality of the browser. some things are just impossible to do or look at without some serious work arounds.

Like I said to jnasthagod, do not double post, it is against the forum rules.

The mobile app is not out yet because it is being tested, if it is still not out it may be because there are still tens of bugs. If it was out today, there might be thousands of players complaining of having a mobile app full of bugs. Now just be patient, they told you that we were going to get this app before the end of summer, so we will get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kyllmen,

I gotta say, I don't post that often but I read all the time. I also was confused by what you call 'it is clearly said' when a question came up about revolt worlds. I have yet to play a Conquest world, and did not know that the term 'siege' was referring strictly to them worlds. When my city is under attack and under revolt, I consider it under siege.

It isn't clear in the rules to begin with, and I think your multiple quotes and response to simple questions are rude.

[Taz once again throws two pennies on the bar]

Back on subject... I am glad to see the revolt worlds won't be affected by this particular change.

DeletedUser

The Changelog for this update has been amended. We removed this change:

[*] If a city is under siege, the current town owner will not receive defensive battle points, only those defending the siege will.

This may be changed in a future update but for now, we are not changing it.

DeletedUser

As the update is done, its down only a couple of minutes. Not long at all.

DeletedUser

Ok, because in the log in page there is a count down of 3 days + . That scared the mess out of me lol