Update to V2.43 - Changelog

DeletedUser

u05g.png

Hello players and forum frequenters,

On Thursday August 1st, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.43. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. A discussion thread about the update can be found here.

As is always the case there may be a short downtime while the update is applied. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.

Game

Features/Changes:
  • Changed the description of two effects you get in the island quests (recruit time and build time boosts);
  • Community request: there is now an option to recall support from selected city in the town info window.

Bugfixes:
  • Maximum amount of resources per day for the farm villages were not reset;
  • It was possible to erect a building in demolish window;
  • The Quest "Troop transporter" was not validating;
  • Heightened Senses was not shown in all cities;
  • Values were not fitting into the button in the spy window;
  • Fixed issue where awards for one player are shown in another's profile;
  • Fixed double global awards;
  • Fixed massive amount of requests after unit order finished and quest satisfied;
  • Fixed issues with invited players.

IOS

Bugfixes:
  • Fixed iPad scrolling issues in alliance forum and alliance list.

Thank You,

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser

can you further explain the change on defensive units and battle points please?

DeletedUser

It used to be that when alliance mates go to try and break your siege, you get a share of the BP with them, which isn't fair, seeing that you aren't actually doing anything because your city is under siege.
At least I think so, anyone correct me if I'm wrong about how the system works.

DeletedUser

that's what i was figuring too, but i didn't want to be wrong..... i just wanted to make sure i understood it correctly

DeletedUser

it's winter here in the land down under! Summer seems like such a long time ago.....

DeletedUser

It used to be that when alliance mates go to try and break your siege, you get a share of the BP with them, which isn't fair, seeing that you aren't actually doing anything because your city is under siege.

Ruthar is right. :)

DeletedUser

No He just gave up on me like my disappointed drunk and abusive father :\

DeletedUser

Go to your room.

I'm just glad you didn't make me hold your beer while you beat me this time what's even worse is that every drop that spills out equals another whopping... (it's a very hard game to win)

DeletedUser

okay but what about revolt worlds and someone is stirring up the revolt but their CS hasnt landed yet, if you kill the CS and their troops they sent with it you dont get any BP?

Also will you get bp if you are supporting your city with another one of your cities?

DeletedUser

well i don't know about most of you but if i'm under siege i do my utmost to break it myself, so therefore i AM doing something, i think what's meant by this, is IF you're under siege you got a share of the BP from ALL attacks defended against as if it was you who was getting attacked and not the siege. which to an extent i agree, however there comes a point when you SHOULD get bp for being under siege, (if you send support stuff out and time it to land right after the siege starts) but otherwise it's just another concession to people whining. imho. if stuff isn't broken don't fix it.

like the whole extending respawn times between island quests... what was the point? not like the buffs were OP anyway. or nerfing the attack and defense buffs to the point they're barely worth using or having anymore.... again probably more whining.