Trash Talk

DeletedUser13754

Looking like a raal killer on this world smilo, when you going to get your hands dirty? Or will you just let the others do the dirty work. ;)

DeletedUser

Doesn't sound like our problem. Sorry your team recruits food buddy. But don't worry we'll get there. :)

not my fault either, just saying you want something even worth bragging about then grow a pair and stop taking internals and 200 point cities.

noob.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

If they were under your flag then that's on you, maybe next time you should invite better players. Not taking the city loss is a clown move bro.

I see, that has never happened in a alliance you were in? It happens in EVERY alliance. If you claim it has never happened, then you are a liar. And we don't invite every tom, dick and harry. That's why we only have 26 members.

g288z.jpg

DeletedUser2654

If they were under your flag then that's on you, maybe next time you should invite better players. Not taking the city loss is a clown move bro.

Its bound to happen to everyone, no need to imply you never mess up. :)

DeletedUser13754

Don't get on us for kicking conquered players when you do it yourself ;)

Scared of showing that CK isn't as perfect as you would like everyone to think? thats the second player sent to the rim.

DeletedUser10246

I see, that has never happened in a alliance you were in? It happens in EVERY alliance. If you claim it has never happened, then you are a liar. And we don't invite every tom, dick and harry. That's why we only have 26 members.

View attachment 2352

Any alliance I've ever run doesn't do that. But hey make excuses it's all good

DeletedUser9851

Any alliance I've ever run doesn't do that. But hey make excuses it's all good

I didn't say you kicked anyone, what I said was every alliance has players that will not report being attacked, and lose their cities. Players like that should not play in 3 speed world.

DeletedUser10246

I didn't say you kicked anyone, what I said was every alliance has players that will not report being attacked, and lose their cities. Players like that should not play in 3 speed world.

I mean they should everyone needs food lol however they have no place in my alliances lol

DeletedUser

Oh my, that took under 48 hours for TSF to become a hypocrite on this world lol. Kicked my target before siege ended. Go CK! Pact with 2nd rank alliance, kick members before siege over and when in doubt ghost it out.

DeletedUser

Oh my, that took under 48 hours for TSF to become a hypocrite on this world lol. Kicked my target before siege ended. Go CK! Pact with 2nd rank alliance, kick members before siege over and when in doubt ghost it out.

Thats too funny

DeletedUser10048

And my instinct was absolutely correct, so glad i left now.

DeletedUser

You tell me where'd Take Notes go, Thought you guys were killing us remember 6-0 or whatever your silly score was. lol How'd your siege on Yumachef go? lol

All in good fun looks like were not going to be able to talk trash to each other for a while:( So watch out Delos. lol

DeletedUser9662

Take Notes is with THE KREW now :).

I never said we were killing you :).

The silly little score was 6-1? I don't know?

How did your first siege on 32kilo go?

DeletedUser

RIP - 32 Kilo

I don't think he'll be coming back his new city popped up to the left of his old one and hasnt grown past 175 points

DeletedUser2654

RIP - 32 Kilo

I don't think he'll be coming back his new city popped up to the left of his old one and hasnt grown past 175 points

We still haven't thanked you for supporting our two sieges, how rude of us, thanks for the support. :)

DeletedUser

You only broke the seige because you got 26% luck. How did our seige on Athens go?