Trash Talk

DeletedUser12275

Individually some of those IU guys are awesome players, it would be interesting to see if Whitey and Dub/Siren make another appearance.

wooot where is dub at.....i miss our awesome talks

DeletedUser4951

wooot where is dub at.....i miss our awesome talks

You mean the ones where he drunkenly rants about things he did to other player's dead kids? I agree I saw Dub poking around the WC earlier. Come out come out where ever you are.

DeletedUser11491

I think the Smilodon Fatalis is a drama magnet... Joiners beware they tend to talk about things they do not know.

If you are like me (He who pokes bears with sticks) message me let's get something going and knock them out of the game early.
The self proclaimed Kitty, Bear likes attention might as well give it. Come on all don't just follow the drones lets make our own Path!

DeletedUser4951

If you say so, bud, you're entitled to your opinion. Doesn't really answer the previous questions I asked though. Good luck though matey

DeletedUser10619

TENSION GROWS BETWEEN TSF AND WANATANA we all know what that means......... DANCE BATTLE

DeletedUser11491

Dance Off!

thisisgrepolis

But ok twist my arm. Gottta get my Mojo on real quick.

DeletedUser10619

Daaamn, impressive man, that's some heavy weight! What body fat %? I'm working on my bench, but am stuck at 2 plates. Hoping to get it up to 3 plates soon *flex*

i am 5'4 and i can bench 90 lbs...... take that!!!

DeletedUser836

We already have one MRA. We might end up having a double MRA. :eek: