Trash Talk

DeletedUser13151

Never had 5 nukes either, and you only hit quarter build medi nukes, so I don't know if that even counts.

It's Rip btw, not RIP, no need to scream my name
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

I actually haven't used any money on this game in all the years that I've played in Germany and the 2 maps I was engaged here, so don't brag about yourself too much honey.

Last point he not she please. It might be that you and Lady mad have both genders in each of your accounts, as there is a possibility of sharing it. Unless you actually do not participate in the world outside. If that is the case, may god bless your soul.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
Hehehe, sorry bro. Idk why I assumed that from your ign, but gotcha :p

And congrats on not spending money, more fun that way! However, I have reports and wall saves of what I killed...it was 5 nukes :)
Even so, you are a solid player, and I'm sure I'll hear all about it, once you are on top sending me to the rim! :)

Enjoy the game, I'm just having some fun trash talking...no disrepect towards ya.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11833

So LDC, when is LEX gonna disband? Asking for a friend...

DeletedUser11833

Woah, if anyone sucks it is Sons of Zues / From Hell....

0 - 16 VS Profi
0 - 19 VS LEX
1 - 5 VS Virulent
0 - 3 VS Us

Just to name a few...

DeletedUser14893

Woah, if anyone sucks it is Sons of Zues / From Hell....

0 - 16 VS Profi
0 - 19 VS LEX
1 - 5 VS Virulent
0 - 3 VS Us

Just to name a few...
1 - 8 VS Virulent.. took 3 just after you posted this
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
And these don't count the ones they kicked while being conquered either..

DeletedUser1048

Well yesterday was fun. Ingsoc tried an Op where they went after 2 cities and sent CS from the opposite end of the ocean. Lex sent some support, so I guess that's the closest they'll come to doing an Op on YG.

DeletedUser16139

My X-ray Vision sees some broken bones in LEX, did you guys fell of a building or something, because this shit looks bad!
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser2154

thanks for the easy city LEX! y'all are downhill quick after the event. ouch!

edit: tell lady mad and everyone else that has blocked me that they are terrible and they can't handle these raw skillz

DeletedUser11833

A live look at Sons of Zues/From Hell's Discord!! All 14 of em are there! (Errrr wait, there are like 80 in their alliance? Ooof)

fa821481a33342cc70db3e697126a0d4.png