Trash Talk

DeletedUser13151

Says the "Guy" playing as woman; that likes being called a "Lady".... yet refers to "It's" self as a "man"...

smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
How can I argue with this logic? especially when we all know Maul da best!:p

DeletedUser13151

I can stick to an intelligent thought longer than you can stick to a world! After all, my vision for young guns is working a million times better than your vision for LEX ever will... have fun in US73 or something.
Lol:p Maybe...still you suck as player :p

DeletedUser16174

Fair enough, personally I don't like trash talk, but I understand why people do. We're all just people who like playing grep, and enemies you have now will probably be your allies on another world and vice versa. Sounds a bit too corny for my liking, but you get the point

I just start reading this thread. I saw this post & had to put my 2 cent in.
I refuse to play w/ others I have gotten to know, because I came to the conclusion these players aren't worth a pot to tinkle in! Either their backstabbers, selfish or players that disrupt internal affairs. I have turned down invites, just because there is one or more players in your alliance.

DeletedUser13890

I refuse to play w/ others I have gotten to know, because I came to the conclusion these players aren't worth a pot to tinkle in! Either their backstabbers, selfish or players that disrupt internal affairs. I have turned down invites, just because there is one or more players in your alliance.
IGN?

DeletedUser15727

Sounds like you need better friends
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser4878

zeeker, saw your name on the actium hall of fame. how long were you in that alliance? was tdshelley and halloween still playing when you joined it?