Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yawn.

This is one sorry excuse of a 'Trash-talk' thread;
I personally wouldn't take sh#t from those who hide behind Forum Names, but that's just me.
'Nor the other half who hide behind an alliance title, but have contributed little to nothing in terms of any real achievements.
I won't even bother with the "cookie" spammers.

The Ace of Hearts seem promising, despite their size.
Perhaps Vendetta and The Redwoods are going to make a stand within the month or so. Moreso than the farm-fest The Immortals and the other 'top' alliances have 'till now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, things are heating up in Ocean 44. Impact, Eye of the Tiger, and Arcem Invictem decided they neither had the wood or stones to take on The Redwoods 1 on 1, so they teamed up. Got a coordinated late night attack incoming.

DeletedUser

This is one sorry excuse of a 'Trash-talk' thread;
I personally wouldn't take sh#t from those who hide behind Forum Names, but that's just me.
'Nor the other half who hide behind an alliance title, but have contributed little to nothing in terms of any real achievements.
I won't even bother with the "cookie" spammers.

The Ace of Hearts seem promising, despite their size.
Perhaps Vendetta and The Redwoods are going to make a stand within the month or so. Moreso than the farm-fest The Immortals and the other 'top' alliances have 'till now.

What do you mean those hiding behind forum names? most of us here have the same name as in game. you can even look us up on Grepolis Intel and look as us. be impressed because we have achieved!

DeletedUser9662

Got to love it :p, then there is nick who is being attacked 30 times an hour :(

DeletedUser

Candy wrapper, empty pizza box and apple core is that enough trash talk?

DeletedUser8870

all i know is 44 is becoming a hot plate and this goes to everyone stating redwoods wouldn't be around, we are still here and still fighting and we have had a coalition that has formed against us, and we are still on top in 44 and going strong, actually liking these battles having fun for the first time in a very long time with this game feel like a little kid in a candy store ;)

DeletedUser

No moldy bread,half eaten piece of chicken,and coffee grounds now that's enough

DeletedUser

Trash talk is nice but dirty jokes are better here's one the pig played in mud

DeletedUser4223

all i know is 44 is becoming a hot plate and this goes to everyone stating redwoods wouldn't be around, we are still here and still fighting and we have had a coalition that has formed against us, and we are still on top in 44 and going strong, actually liking these battles having fun for the first time in a very long time with this game feel like a little kid in a candy store ;)

That is what it is all about deth, good luck to you!

DeletedUser

Um well deth everyone was right the redwoods aren't around anymore :p

DeletedUser

Tigers and Redwoods can get messy too. I mean it in a really bad trashy way.