Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser9662

Since I have been seeing trash talk all over the worlds forums, I decided to make this. Talk trash here and not the other tabs :p

DeletedUser8262

And it begins.

Lets talk about how all the MRAs have come to together and pacted with each other.

Vendetta, The Immortals, THE GREEKS, etc...

DeletedUser9662

Yup. Were farming them like crazy right now(a few of the alliances) and all they do in return is attack me with birs and archers :p. They like to attack 1 player in an alliance and just pound them. Then they go to there grepo chat and celebrate lol

DeletedUser8870

ok trash talk--- when ever you feel froggy GL come bring your cry baby whining butt to my area and lets dance

DeletedUser

ATTENTION:Somebody call the doctor GL just got burnedo.o

DeletedUser8262

Your threats are terrible. You need to really learn how to make someone shake. Really, your starting to make me laugh. Nobody is going to get the phrase if you don't use it right. Just tell me where you are and I'll come to you. Unless your too busy hiding and striking.

You feelin' froggy, then leap.

DeletedUser8870

i'm not hard to find my account name and forum name are the same i don't hide behind multi accounts like you do

DeletedUser9662

This turned from trash talk to cookies lolz, anyways how about those immortals, seem to be struggling a bit.

DeletedUser

This turned from trash talk to cookies lolz, anyways how about those immortals, seem to be struggling a bit.

a bit? they are getting destroyed. the will break apart soon. Hydra is not the only alliance attacking them, and they are not able to handle having so many alliances targeting them. they need some NAP or Pacts lol.

DeletedUser9662

Oh they do, with Great Global and Vendetta from what I hear, problem is there all farms lol.

DeletedUser9662

psst here is a secret, the leader of one of those alliances might not have a city much longer, shhhhh don't tell anyone :p

DeletedUser

There are too many cookies on this page. I'm going to need to clear my browsing history.