TOP TWELVE

Discussion in 'Lapithos US 73' started by Rip Hunter, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Char Aznable

Char Aznable Citizen

Top 12:

1-12. Everyone no Longer Playing Grepolis.

As to who Mauler is - he is one of the remaining emo whale players that are the reason for Monthly events & silly gold token offers. Want to improve the game, change how the whales wanna play...

2. JoesphGuy

JoesphGuy Philosopher

HOLY COW! Is this someone who is actually playing this world on the externals in here? :)

Grepo Mauler and MetalCore like this.
  3. Grepo Mauler

Grepo Mauler Philosopher

Maul the best!!!! You are lucky.... He's not playing this world.... If he was... This "Whale" would eat you alive. Maul doesn't need Events to rim people. So go now... And sim. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    MetalCore likes this.
  4. Jcoo

Jcoo Citizen

This is a joke right? Are you referring to Fight Club? Please tell me you are not referring to FC.......

5. rigbym

rigbym Newcomer

No no joke we are just gonna throw enough gold out there to sink a battleship and see what happen. You should no about that sir

6. Jcoo

Jcoo Citizen

I should "no" about that? What does that mean? Please "lighten" me, oh sage of Grepolis.

Fight Club aka Ghost Club, they good.

[​IMG]

7. Bloodtyrant

Bloodtyrant Philosopher

Ohhh Ohhh!!! COTC just changed name to Fight Club!!! The party is on!

8. Char Aznable

Char Aznable Citizen

Maul likes to Rim...???

9. Allenjt

Allenjt Messenger

1. Fight Club - what a generic name SINK
    2. The Alpha pack - Name that suggests they are #1 and yet they are ranked 2nd SINK
    3. Delian League - better name than the top 2, greek related, I'll give them a FLOAT
    4. ANGEL GUARDIANS - All caps? Really? Also an MRA clearly. Profile is a long paragraph, not even worth reading. SINK
    5. KNIGHTS HEAVEN KINGDOM - Assume they are a part of #4, but seriously, all caps again? And another long profile I won't bother to read. SINK
    6. Mercator Mortalis - Best name in the top 12, good quote in profile SWIM
    7. Fool's Graveyard - Name isn't great, but I like the profile. FLOAT
    8. Airborne Rangers - Airborne hints that the only thing they can be good at is using fliers. Won't last long like that. SINK
    9. The Nexus - 5 founders? Bold strategy, we will see how that works out for them SINK
    10. Northern Kingdom - Terrible name SINK
    11/12 aren't even worth talking about and I'm now more bored while doing this than what I was when I decided to do it. SINK

I did seconds, maybe even minutes of research for this top 12.

MetalCore and SteveBob24 like this.
  10. Bloodtyrant

Bloodtyrant Philosopher

Fight Club Sink... Man that is the best laugh I had yet today. Quite obviously you know nothing of their Legendary Status. LOL

Bawla likes this.
  11. Allenjt

Allenjt Messenger

My very complex algorithm doesn't make mistakes. Sorry, but the decision has been made and it can't be changed.

MetalCore likes this.
  12. Char Aznable

Char Aznable Citizen

Never dispute the AI - afterall they do control the air quality, the nuclear weapons & numbers of clean underwear available....

13. Demetrios Zarkadas

Demetrios Zarkadas Newcomer

you like that spelling? then you should come over and read some of these alliance profiles.