TOP TWELVE

DeletedUser15919

Top 12:

1-12. Everyone no Longer Playing Grepolis.

Plus I heard Maul is in it. Easy win. Maul the BEST!

As to who Mauler is - he is one of the remaining emo whale players that are the reason for Monthly events & silly gold token offers. Want to improve the game, change how the whales wanna play...

DeletedUser15947

Maul the best!!!! You are lucky.... He's not playing this world.... If he was... This "Whale" would eat you alive. Maul doesn't need Events to rim people. So go now... And sim.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13931

This is their preferred speed of world. If they decide to play instead of just being here for gold, they will end this world probably winning it and of course under their fighting name. LOL

This is a joke right? Are you referring to Fight Club? Please tell me you are not referring to FC.......

DeletedUser11921

No no joke we are just gonna throw enough gold out there to sink a battleship and see what happen. You should no about that sir

DeletedUser13931

No no joke we are just gonna throw enough gold out there to sink a battleship and see what happen. You should no about that sir

I should "no" about that? What does that mean? Please "lighten" me, oh sage of Grepolis.

Fight Club aka Ghost Club, they good.

smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

DeletedUser15919

Maul the best!!!! You are lucky.... He's not playing this world.... If he was... This "Whale" would eat you alive. Maul doesn't need Events to rim people. So go now... And sim.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Maul likes to Rim...???

DeletedUser14893

1. Fight Club - what a generic name SINK
2. The Alpha pack - Name that suggests they are #1 and yet they are ranked 2nd SINK
3. Delian League - better name than the top 2, greek related, I'll give them a FLOAT
4. ANGEL GUARDIANS - All caps? Really? Also an MRA clearly. Profile is a long paragraph, not even worth reading. SINK
5. KNIGHTS HEAVEN KINGDOM - Assume they are a part of #4, but seriously, all caps again? And another long profile I won't bother to read. SINK
6. Mercator Mortalis - Best name in the top 12, good quote in profile SWIM
7. Fool's Graveyard - Name isn't great, but I like the profile. FLOAT
8. Airborne Rangers - Airborne hints that the only thing they can be good at is using fliers. Won't last long like that. SINK
9. The Nexus - 5 founders? Bold strategy, we will see how that works out for them SINK
10. Northern Kingdom - Terrible name SINK
11/12 aren't even worth talking about and I'm now more bored while doing this than what I was when I decided to do it. SINK

I did seconds, maybe even minutes of research for this top 12.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
1. Fight Club - what a generic name SINK
2. The Alpha pack - Name that suggests they are #1 and yet they are ranked 2nd SINK
3. Delian League - better name than the top 2, greek related, I'll give them a FLOAT
4. ANGEL GUARDIANS - All caps? Really? Also an MRA clearly. Profile is a long paragraph, not even worth reading. SINK
5. KNIGHTS HEAVEN KINGDOM - Assume they are a part of #4, but seriously, all caps again? And another long profile I won't bother to read. SINK
6. Mercator Mortalis - Best name in the top 12, good quote in profile SWIM
7. Fool's Graveyard - Name isn't great, but I like the profile. FLOAT
8. Airborne Rangers - Airborne hints that the only thing they can be good at is using fliers. Won't last long like that. SINK
9. The Nexus - 5 founders? Bold strategy, we will see how that works out for them SINK
10. Northern Kingdom - Terrible name SINK
11/12 aren't even worth talking about and I'm now more bored while doing this than what I was when I decided to do it. SINK

I did seconds, maybe even minutes of research for this top 12.
Fight Club Sink... Man that is the best laugh I had yet today. Quite obviously you know nothing of their Legendary Status. LOL

DeletedUser15919

My very complex algorithm doesn't make mistakes. Sorry, but the decision has been made and it can't be changed.

Never dispute the AI - afterall they do control the air quality, the nuclear weapons & numbers of clean underwear available....

DeletedUser15819

I should "no" about that? What does that mean? Please "lighten" me, oh sage of Grepolis.

Fight Club aka Ghost Club, they good.

smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

you like that spelling? then you should come over and read some of these alliance profiles.

DeletedUser15925

Which cheating bitch has the W## and K### tor bot armies casting lightning 20 times an hour? RIP Grepolis you can't even identify basic cheating anymore or chose not to do do anything to keep the cash flow going.

DeletedUser15925

So quiet you can here a pin drop. Fight club needs to rename their alliance to fright club needing to cheat like that. Try growing a pair you slimy cheating hoes.

DeletedUser14970

It's not one of our people Merc, We don't tolerate crap like that. If it does end up being someone in our mix, they will get the boot and be eaten.

DeletedUser15211

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO START A NEW WORLD IM TIRED OF WAITING