Top 8: Sink or Swim

Cinderella

Messenger
All I see is that it took nearly 120 people to take down an alliance of 25. Cheers
Seriously people. When you write out this crap, all you are proving is the failures of the public school system. We get it. Math is difficult for you. So here are some real numbers. Not just garbage you guys keep pulling out of your ass.

Screenshot 2024-06-05 211054.png

Zeeker348

Philosopher
Seriously people. When you write out this crap, all you are proving is the failures of the public school system. We get it. Math is difficult for you. So here are some real numbers. Not just garbage you guys keep pulling out of your ass.

View attachment 3789
Amy I am a bit confused, just want to clarify some things?

Where are you getting this 43 number? All the way up until nearly the end we had ~20 players and picked up 5 or so new players at the end. We had no allies or pacts. Rowdy kept spamming us with PMs regarding sieges but we never had anything going with them and I can post some PMs about them being mad about it when I come off VM (I wasn't a leader so not sure why they were complaining to me). The only outside influence any alliance had was when I mm'd demon and pixel for support (one time) since I figured enemy of my enemy type deal would help us kill off your LS and help our side grow more.

Now as for your side, TMNT/SW/Four Hoursemen and Mongols had been working together for a long time. All four of these alliances had been supporting sieges on us and attacking sieges on us. In the northern ocean, your side was frequently helping players break sieges on Demon/Pixel and supporting their sieges (very few) on us. Prime joined your side and assured us his two groups were under your protection and would be working with you. So does this clarify, "where are they getting their numbers from". From actual first hand experience of actions of your players and promises from other sets of players.

Anyways again, not making excuses, just wanted to understand your numbers a bit better? I'll be back in a bit when I get my work stuff sorted :) Didn't expect everything to implode while I clicked VM haha

Last edited:

Cinderella

Messenger
Zeeker,
We have played together before. You know my preferance for that small elite team that jacks up the server and takes on the big MRA. I know the17 players you claim have been in groups like that. I would much prefer to have 5 wolves than 50 simmers. You know what it does to the morale of the MRA when the wolves start taking down the weak links. In that elite group, we actually LOVE when the enemy recruits more people. - Why? - Because it means more food. More opportunities to take reds. More BP. The bigger the enemy the stronger it makes that elite team of wolves.

This entire thread is Viva bragging about being that "elite team," but then complaining about the enemy's numbers. No real "elite team" looks at that situation and complains. They look at that situation and salivate over their food.

You guys have some good players whom I respect. I would absolutly play with you or Dragoness (my personal girl crush) in the future. I admit, I have phoned it in on this server. My troll to performance ratio here is strongly skewed to troll. I don't really have a right to be as big of a troll in the forums as I have been other than I really respect the people on my team. The are really good, and to claim that it was just a numbers advantage is an imaginary excuss. If you guys had the numbers you claim we had (claim because the real numbers don't work out to that, but I digress), I would still put money on my team, because they don't vm and ghost after a single siege break.

Arkitek88

Artisan
Amy I am a bit confused, just want to clarify some things?

Where are you getting this 43 number? All the way up until nearly the end we had ~20 players and picked up 5 or so new players at the end. We had no allies or pacts. Rowdy kept spamming us with PMs regarding sieges but we never had anything going with them and I can post some PMs about them being mad about it when I come off VM (I wasn't a leader so not sure why they were complaining to me). The only outside influence any alliance had was when I mm'd demon and pixel for support (one time) since I figured enemy of my enemy type deal would help us kill off your LS and help our side grow more.

Now as for your side, TMNT/SW/Four Hoursemen and Mongols had been working together for a long time. All four of these alliances had been supporting sieges on us and attacking sieges on us. In the northern ocean, your side was frequently helping players break sieges on Demon/Pixel and supporting their sieges (very few) on us. Prime joined your side and assured us his two groups were under your protection and would be working with you. So does this clarify, "where are they getting their numbers from". From actual first hand experience of actions of your players and promises from other sets of players.

Anyways again, not making excuses, just wanted to understand your numbers a bit better? I'll be back in a bit when I get my work stuff sorted :) Didn't expect everything to implode while I clicked VM haha
"Not making excuses" no that is exactly what you are doing. Not one of you can muster up the dignity to just say "good game." You got us. Nice job. Cant wait till the next time. Or any other number of things i make my 7 year old say to the opposing team when the game is over. And I understand it might be kind of embarrassing after all the posts you guys made saying how you were going to "slaughter us." But now you guys are sliding into Mako territory with the numbers delusion, excuses, and the not fair you have more people than me crap. Sounds like you had a bad leader or plan coming into a DOM world. Literally telling everyone in your post if you break a siege helping Pixel its ok, you win, but if we do it, we bad, you still win? Like a spoiled child. What I see is a bunch of BS from those who quit when it gets hard. And you guys did it to yourself with all your trash you posted on this thread to start. Shout out to Cerb who is still active and not running away while all you VM and ghost. I hope you (Cerb) stick it out like we did when things weren't going our way. Respect.

Zeeker348

Philosopher
"Not making excuses" no that is exactly what you are doing. Not one of you can muster up the dignity to just say "good game." You got us. Nice job. Cant wait till the next time. Or any other number of things i make my 7 year old say to the opposing team when the game is over. And I understand it might be kind of embarrassing after all the posts you guys made saying how you were going to "slaughter us." But now you guys are sliding into Mako territory with the numbers delusion, excuses, and the not fair you have more people than me crap. Sounds like you had a bad leader or plan coming into a DOM world. Literally telling everyone in your post if you break a siege helping Pixel its ok, you win, but if we do it, we bad, you still win? Like a spoiled child. What I see is a bunch of BS from those who quit when it gets hard. And you guys did it to yourself with all your trash you posted on this thread to start. Shout out to Cerb who is still active and not running away while all you VM and ghost. I hope you (Cerb) stick it out like we did when things weren't going our way. Respect.
Are you blind? I am not even going to read your rant, read a few posts up

Zeeker348

Philosopher
Well played, looks like my assessment of how the world would play out was wrong :) Nature of the game

Who is Nigol again? I forgot, tend to not remember people who are irrelevant keyboard warriors
This is the post I am referring to btw - I said well played and admitted I was wrong in-case you are still having trouble reading ;)

And I will admit, I am a child and read that post even though I said I wouldn't haha
If you read two posts up, you will see that I do intend to return and some of us will stick it out alongside Cerb. I had to VM for work.

Fair warning though, watch for Ervis and his "promised unlimited power" if he makes me ghost. Kinda cringe way to play the after you have already won ;)

maknox

Newcomer
Ok let me address some things here that i see.

1. We are fighting the whole world ( well if u don't have pack mate aren't u kind of force to do that?)
2. you all packed the world. (well i have been in this alliance and the only pack mate we had was one.)
Demon fleet we taken 60 cities to 1 from them does that sound like a pack mate?
pixel therapy we taken 41 cities to 0 from them does that sound like pack mate?
honestly i don't even know where mongol empire u claim is pack mate is....
Bang bang we taken 130 cites to 1 from them....

OUR ONE AND ONLY PACK MATE SEA TAKEN 23 OF OUR CITEIS AND WE TAKEND 43. to me that is the only one that screams pack mate because we are playing together and they all around us if we weren't there be a lot more blood baths.

what in all that do u think screams pack mate..... OH I guess u can't remember beginning of the server either where these pack mates u accused us of gave u our seiges on them for you to break...... These other alliances have been smart the whole game and used us against each other for there own gain when they could. How dare you not recognized them as there own. You also are aware this game been around a long time and there is of course few people who in your alliance won't attack people in our alliance..... Well do u not think its the same thing in the other alliances? only they will help each other..... Can u possibly think because we done favors for them they do favors for us back???{i.e break seige) This doesn't mean we packed it means our politics in the game are working well.

3. I don't know about you but every world there alliance that has one pack mate about 95% of worlds so i not sure why u think that's going to change. We thought your alliance was going to be bigger than what ever number it started out with 43 as amy said.... well we can't help it if it slim down as the world always beats out players and u loose them through the months playing in the world for this or that. Yet you where rank 1 and we all know everyone tries to get in that alliance. Do not blame us if you didn't want to allow people in when u knew you where fighting both sea and us for months now. So many things you guys could done to try to make the world fun but you stuck to your guns to go down to magic number 25 apparently. Someone told me only 5 where playing..... well when you slim down to only 25 players we all know that only 10% of alliance is actually playing there heart out on most worlds so u have to beat the other alliance 10% (although i think ours bit different lol)

4. For small alliance you guys did great kudos and maybe another world u could try different plan of attack. I just don't think it work here and sometimes what you want to do you have to change. This is war game your straightly needs to change to win sometimes because one way will not always win depending on what your enemy is doing. Kudos again see yah around .

Arkitek88

Artisan
This is the post I am referring to btw - I said well played and admitted I was wrong in-case you are still having trouble reading ;)

And I will admit, I am a child and read that post even though I said I wouldn't haha
If you read two posts up, you will see that I do intend to return and some of us will stick it out alongside Cerb. I had to VM for work.

Fair warning though, watch for Ervis and his "promised unlimited power" if he makes me ghost. Kinda cringe way to play the after you have already won ;)
So it wasn't you who intended to stick it out with Cerb. Got it. Was it Ervis that made you ghost? I could have asked him to take it easy on you.

nigol

Artisan
So it wasn't you who intended to stick it out with Cerb. Got it. Was it Ervis that made you ghost? I could have asked him to take it easy on you.
So zeeks ghosted then lol

Had a running with these two (zeek and shock) in another thread couple months ago..think even the cm spoke up asking them to stop insulting everyone! nice result. Satisfying when arrogant little trolls are humbled. Gone very quiet now lol, I mean getting silenced on the US servers hard to come back from! Literally the weakest server in Grepolis, if you’re going to run your mouth make sure you can back it up boys! Well played @Arkitek88 .. kids right lol

pomo

Citizen
@Arkitek88 you need put a collar on @Hixxa dude making y’all look stupid in the communicating time sensitive action thread! Probably best winding him bk in before I lose my sht

Zeek and shock won this, they were active predators eating sheep, just to many sheep now days, dominations becoming the servers for the fluffy huggers to band together, as time goes on the game will just keep attracting sheep and the true predators will fade out, welcome to grepohugs

Last edited:

Arkitek88

Artisan
@Arkitek88 you need put a collar on @Hixxa dude making y’all look stupid in the communicating time sensitive action thread! Probably best winding him bk in before I lose my sht

Zeek and shock won this, they were active predators eating sheep, just to many sheep now days, dominations becoming the servers for the fluffy huggers to band together, as time goes on the game will just keep attracting sheep and the true predators will fade out, welcome to grepohugs
Hixx is fine. Your the one going off the rails. Sound like CNN. They won even thought they lost and bailed and VMed and got owned. They are the true winners because I said so in the game called I win because that way no matter what happens I win! Reality is a bit different. Looks like the actual "Preadator" are those that stay and win. No where in any Grep world, Dom, Temples, Olympus, or even revolt "ew", will quitters win. And to my knowledge Zeek and Shock took 0 cities of mine. Nor has anyone in the last 10 years for that matter. But they sure did eat a lot of Bang Bang cities! Sorry @belle, you didn't pick the winner this time! But I'm sure Bangur G and his right hand man Lysol will be back around.

Zeeker348

Philosopher
Wanna touch on four points here - sorry my pride is too great to not ignore this lmao

1) The two leaders of our group made it clear from day one the intention of this world was not to win. We were here to time on people and fuck around. This was a point of contention throughout the entire server and many arguments were had over it. They stuck to their guns and we stuck together as a group despite the disagreement. Many of us are friends irl or have been friends for a long period of time and a disagreement over a digital game wasn't really going to splinter the group. The choice to quit came to a vote and the majority ceded there wasn't much chance to win and the ability to keep playing for fun was slim. Those who wanted to quit (majority) did so and those who didn't stuck around.

2) Shock played this world for 2, maybe three weeks tops. Not too sure why ya'll have this hard-on for beating him when he wasn't even involved for most of the world. Congrats I guess

3) I saw some brainlet say that I had been quieted by the mods which is why I have not been posting, nice job moron. I have never been warned let alone banned and I don't plan on it. (Get your giggles in and report this post).

4) I had vm'd for a business trip and came back to about four active members in my alliance. I had every intention of coming back and helping but came back to nothing. I had made my intention to leave very clear and got the approval of the remaining few before I did ghost. I have no intention spending anymore time and effort on a losing world. To stick around and just be a nuisance isn't my thing. I play to win - staying in a world to just snipe CSs or deny cities is boring and a waste of my time.

As I said earlier and as I will say again, GGWP and see ya'll on the next one!

nigol

Artisan
Sounds like a skill issue

It’s ok zeek, I get it! You did banter, made out you’re a good group then got smashed lol

It’s just a game, don’t let it upset you ;)

Tbh I’m trolling you, I think you guys are pretty good lol like you said it’s the nature of the game.

Arkitek88

Artisan
Lol I’m pretty sure Belle was joking with bang bang.. tbh I thought she said that as a joke due to the insults in other thread that’s why I made joke, but I’m pretty sure she’d have been rooting for your team due to a lot of Disney and lethal making up the alliance, I think she were remaining neutral in forums. She actually called it in reply to shock. Tactics and strategy over head on fight, you won that world fairly bro, children like Pomo will always try take the glory away lol
Yes, She was joking, as am I about her picking them. Just teasing her a bit if she is out there in the world and will ever read this. ; )

Arkitek88

Artisan
Wanna touch on four points here - sorry my pride is too great to not ignore this lmao

1) The two leaders of our group made it clear from day one the intention of this world was not to win. We were here to time on people and fuck around. This was a point of contention throughout the entire server and many arguments were had over it. They stuck to their guns and we stuck together as a group despite the disagreement. Many of us are friends irl or have been friends for a long period of time and a disagreement over a digital game wasn't really going to splinter the group. The choice to quit came to a vote and the majority ceded there wasn't much chance to win and the ability to keep playing for fun was slim. Those who wanted to quit (majority) did so and those who didn't stuck around.

2) Shock played this world for 2, maybe three weeks tops. Not too sure why ya'll have this hard-on for beating him when he wasn't even involved for most of the world. Congrats I guess

3) I saw some brainlet say that I had been quieted by the mods which is why I have not been posting, nice job moron. I have never been warned let alone banned and I don't plan on it. (Get your giggles in and report this post).

4) I had vm'd for a business trip and came back to about four active members in my alliance. I had every intention of coming back and helping but came back to nothing. I had made my intention to leave very clear and got the approval of the remaining few before I did ghost. I have no intention spending anymore time and effort on a losing world. To stick around and just be a nuisance isn't my thing. I play to win - staying in a world to just snipe CSs or deny cities is boring and a waste of my time.

As I said earlier and as I will say again, GGWP and see ya'll on the next one!
Well, your team sure didn't act like you were here just to practice timing in the beginning? Let me read back a bit. Yep, seems like you guys were all in. Still waiting for that "slaughter to begin!"

And anyone who reads this thread from page 1 might doubt your point #1. And kinda back to that same point, no one has a hard on for anyone. Just throwing shade back your guys way due to the way overzealous amount that was thrown my way at the beginning of the thread. Its really the only reason anyone is saying anything at this point is because of how you all acted at the beginning of this world. So cocky and arrogant, posting screenshots and war scores between each other, talkin smack about my teammates and anybody else non viva in this world. So no hard feelings just a bit of poetic justice.

Zeeker348

Philosopher
Well, your team sure didn't act like you were here just to practice timing in the beginning? Let me read back a bit. Yep, seems like you guys were all in. Still waiting for that "slaughter to begin!"

And anyone who reads this thread from page 1 might doubt your point #1. And kinda back to that same point, no one has a hard on for anyone. Just throwing shade back your guys way due to the way overzealous amount that was thrown my way at the beginning of the thread. Its really the only reason anyone is saying anything at this point is because of how you all acted at the beginning of this world. So cocky and arrogant, posting screenshots and war scores between each other, talkin smack about my teammates and anybody else non viva in this world. So no hard feelings just a bit of poetic justice.
So you’re salty a team who was half assing was bragging of success early on and having fun bantering while doing it? Sounds about right coming from the married man who attempts to take advantage of vulnerable woman on discord ;) Keep to the backline and post world bragging brotherman

RaKer

Newcomer
Lol I’m pretty sure Belle was joking with bang bang.. tbh I thought she said that as a joke due to the insults in other thread that’s why I made joke, but I’m pretty sure she’d have been rooting for your team due to a lot of Disney and lethal making up the alliance, I think she were remaining neutral in forums. She actually called it in reply to shock. Tactics and strategy over head on fight, you won that world fairly bro, children like Pomo will always try take the glory away lol
Simp