Top 3 Sink or Swim

An admin talking trash about golding while he turtles and gets carried by the three largest golders on the server is wild :)

Imagine braging that it took 2 attempts to take a city from you. Yall lost literally all of your LS trading super negative overall to save Skip from the first siege, and then we just resieged it right after and took it because we still had half of our support that was in 4 other sieges during the first try. Good job bud, keep it up!
Me being a moderator*, has no weight in how i choose to play in this world. Now that we've made it clear what my actual rank is, I'm just a regular player having a good time!

Once again, Kudos to you for taking one city, after spending thousands of gold !

Tbom

Senior Citizen
Due to the amount of cope and false accusations leveled in this thread after we took one city from one of their leaders, I am downgrading Ugly's current rating from SINK down to SINKING IMMINENT. This world will be over shortly.

vaporeon21

Newcomer
Me being a moderator*, has no weight in how i choose to play in this world. Now that we've made it clear what my actual rank is, I'm just a regular player having a good time!

Once again, Kudos to you for taking one city, after spending thousands of gold !
You mean kinda like how Ugly spent thousands of gold taking one of ours towards the beginning of the world after 7 FAILED attempts? Or how about the time they spent a bunch gold getting LS to try and hold a city they eventually loss?
if you’re going to use the “they gold so much” argument, you might want to remember that y’all did the exact same thing.

SpikeMike419

Newcomer
I guess everyone forgot their promise to not spend any gold on this world. Pretty sure that was on DW's profile just a couple weeks ago. Considering how much I've traded this world, both sides have deep pockets.

Tbom

Senior Citizen
10k DLU worth of LTS while your alliance doesnt have the support to hold sieges on browns and ghosts is wild hahahahahahaha! Pretty easy to see why Ugly is losing so bad.

image.png

IonGrey

Newcomer
10k DLU worth of LTS while your alliance doesnt have the support to hold sieges on browns and ghosts is wild hahahahahahaha! Pretty easy to see why Ugly is losing so bad.
Due to the amount of cope and false accusations leveled in this thread after Dead World burned 5 nukes clearing out a maxed wall only to leave 3 seconds snipe window, I am downgrading all of deathstar's CSes from SINK down to SINKING IMMINENT. This world will be over shortly.

Tbom

Senior Citizen
RIP Shomtim, he will be missed!

Seems he saw the writing on the wall, and that an alliance made entirely of LS not being able to break a bir stack anymore isnt a fun place to be.

Tbom

Senior Citizen
Due to the amount of cope and false accusations leveled in this thread after Dead World burned 5 nukes clearing out a maxed wall only to leave 3 seconds snipe window, I am downgrading all of deathstar's CSes from SINK down to SINKING IMMINENT. This world will be over shortly.
Did Death's CS against Shom sink? Or did it sink Shom's whole world?

deathstar666

Messenger
you had to beg call a guy back from vm to snipe the cs if he didnt come back it was an impossible snipe because of TT

vaporeon21

Newcomer
UPDATE: Ugly finally attempted to siege a DW city! It was a 5hr+ CS with maybe 200 LS locked. They sent around 2000-2500 LS and lost it all. But hey! Progress! GG

deathstar666

Messenger
womp womp womp

1713128306644.png1713128345387.png1713128355119.png1713128363447.png

update i hit vm to go on holiday with the kid and they couldnt land a single cs even though they knew my exact vm time

Last edited: