Top 3 Sink or Swim

Tbom

Philosopher
My dear water friend,

Sad that you guys really like to talk others down and only bring negativity to every so called ingame "enemy". Even for a game like Grepolis it kinda ruins the community spirit if you ask me...

Are you btw sure we are talking about the right ally?
Why would your enemies care about your feelings in a war game? Grow some thicker skin, its all in good fun if you dont take everything so seriously

Mr. Dino

Citizen
Why would your enemies care about your feelings in a war game? Grow some thicker skin, its all in good fun if you dont take everything so seriously
Because we are all humans with feelings who care about each other in the end whether an enemy or not (at least what I assume). Life can already be hard and unfair enough so why not creating a caring community even in a war game?

I am not saying that a little bit of competition and teasing is wrong, but know where to draw the line.

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
My dear water friend,

Sad that you guys really like to talk others down and only bring negativity to every so called ingame "enemy". Even for a game like Grepolis it kinda ruins the community spirit if you ask me...

Are you btw sure we are talking about the right ally?
Tell me you have never played a sport without actually telling me

Mr. Dino

Citizen
Tell me you have never played a sport without actually telling me
My whole youth honestly involved around sports and in a decent community you learn to respect your opponent(s) as well. Like I mentioned earlier sure you can banter the opponent(s), but what I see is just way more than that with the lack of respect for certain people. Yeah, there are people in sports who sadly don't follow that line or in some high competition sports, but I don't talk that good either.
This is btw just an online game. It is not a political forum, a high competition sport or a game where there is something really big on stake.

It also creates a toxic image for the party itself. I am sure most of you are nice and respectful beings you can have a good laughter with, but it doesn't get depicted this way.

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
My whole youth honestly involved around sports and in a decent community you learn to respect your opponent(s) as well. Like I mentioned earlier sure you can banter the opponent(s), but what I see is just way more than that with the lack of respect for certain people. Yeah, there are people in sports who sadly don't follow that line or in some high competition sports, but I don't talk that good either.
This is btw just an online game. It is not a political forum, a high competition sport or a game where there is something really big on stake.

It also creates a toxic image for the party itself. I am sure most of you are nice and respectful beings you can have a good laughter with, but it doesn't get depicted this way.
Why respect an opponent that doesn't deserve respect? As in any competitive aspect, there is a mental component as well. Getting under your enemies skin and throwing them off is just as much of a strategy as thoroughly beating them from talent, just so happens this group is doing both (not including myself because I have done squat). As long as it doesn't carry outside of the game and doesn't continue after the world ends there is no foul. If this offends you or hurts your feelings, I may suggest playing a different game.

Worlds gone soft with all the participation trophy BS

Tbom

Philosopher
Demanding respect on the internet is wild lol

Why don't you channel your feelings about being disrespected into actually getting good at the game and putting me in my place.

Mr. Dino

Citizen
Why respect an opponent that doesn't deserve respect? As in any competitive aspect, there is a mental component as well. Getting under your enemies skin and throwing them off is just as much of a strategy as thoroughly beating them from talent, just so happens this group is doing both (not including myself because I have done squat). As long as it doesn't carry outside of the game and doesn't continue after the world ends there is no foul. If this offends you or hurts your feelings, I may suggest playing a different game.

Worlds gone soft with all the participation trophy BS
Well at least you put it good togather, but I really hope that you mean what you say.

Mr. Dino

Citizen
Demanding respect on the internet is wild lol

Why don't you channel your feelings about being disrespected into actually getting good at the game and putting me in my place.
And that is the thing, you don't who is behind the screen. Maybe I am your lost brother, your fav. proffesor back at college or the most holy person currently living on earth.

Tbom

Philosopher
And that is the thing, you don't who is behind the screen. Maybe I am your lost brother, your fav. proffesor back at college or the most holy person currently living on earth.
And if we made that connection in real life id say "HAHAHA you're so bad at that game"

vaporeon21

Messenger
I think you are really over thinking this, friend. Nothing that I said was insulting or over the top. If you feel it’s that way, then that’s on you. It’s just friendly trash talk.

I also stand by what I said, this world will be over soon enough. Y’all’s leadership clearly has its priorities backwards; see Ray’s city with 10k DLU LTS in a 25 wall city. See your second core hours away from your actual core. See ugly sending full nukes at Low morale driver sieges.

Mr. Dino

Citizen
I think you are really over thinking this, friend. Nothing that I said was insulting or over the top. If you feel it’s that way, then that’s on you. It’s just friendly trash talk.

I also stand by what I said, this world will be over soon enough. Y’all’s leadership clearly has its priorities backwards; see Ray’s city with 10k DLU LTS in a 25 wall city. See your second core hours away from your actual core. See ugly sending full nukes at Low morale driver sieges.
I have to say you are at least way more realistic and reasonable to talk with. Sad that you feel the need to make propoganda as well at this state of the game, but I would lie if I would call your posts insulting and far over the limit.

Maybe I am a bit overreacting especially since I reacted on a milder post like yours, but it just saddens me that I mainly see trash talk on the forums. It happens that I have a caring and ethical nature to put the cherry on top of the cake. What is the purpose of it anyways if you feel like you guys are way ahead?

vaporeon21

Messenger
I have to say you are at least way more realistic and reasonable to talk with. Sad that you feel the need to make propoganda as well at this state of the game, but I would lie if I would call your posts insulting and far over the limit.

Maybe I am a bit overreacting especially since I reacted on a milder post like yours, but it just saddens me that I mainly see trash talk on the forums. It happens that I have a caring and ethical nature to put the cherry on top of the cake. What is the purpose of it anyways if you feel like you guys are way ahead?
Where did I make "propaganda"? lol, I'm just trash talking and stating facts.

Mr. Dino

Citizen
Where did I make "propaganda"? lol, I'm just trash talking and stating facts.
Well I have to admit that I missed the latest world events, but the fact that you tried to place the ally in negative light on a public forum already says enough.

But even though I oppose things like trash talk, propaganda or any other forms of dirty play, I have to say you somewhat know how to keep it between the lines. I know a clown here who can take a good example of that...

Unfortunately, Mr. Dino i got to disagree with you, forums are for banter, trash talking (keep clean and back with facts maybe a tad over the line, nothing personal), making friends/making enemies. PC is not good for society, and you need have laughter and jokes and more. As a war game dirty play is in bounds, now as someone who has led a lot of alliances i do not take part in some of the things i see but well within parameters.
You say propaganda? forums are made for that. Bosting, rubbing it in and more, go back years and look at the world forums not 1 forum is devoid of this. This is a strategy game and war game and everything you mentioned is fair game, all be it outdated and needs improving but that is something for another day.
Tbom i have known for a time and is a hell of a team-mate, going against i never have save to start this world but not really, i am sure is no fun bc he is a good leader and player and will jab at you and send you memes and more, JAB BACK and you might be surprised or ignore plain and simple or fight back in game.