Top 12

DeletedUser16279

May not be from Boston, but I'm from southern border of NH so gotta agree there!
I’m in southern NH.... crazy small world here... Goffstown.....

And yo!!! Don’t be calling my Miami Heat a bad team, we got a bunch of dogs who grind it out every night... we were predicted to be 6th bud....

DeletedUser15249

Does this forum even have mods any more? How completely off topic can one thread get?

DeletedUser15689

I'd like to hear more speculation about us Clowns. Makes for a good giggle before I crash for a few hrs
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser11088

Alright, let's attempt to get this thread back on track. In all my years this is my first ever attempt at a top 12, so BEAR with me

#1 Group Hug- #1 Attackers, #9 Defenders, #1 Fighters. Strong base in 45 and 55 with plenty of food to expand. Lost a few cities early to the POM group but seem to be pushing back. Good group of players with 3 players in top ten fighter rankings. SWIM

#2 Piece of Mind- #2 Attackers, #4 Defenders, #2 Fighters. Strong core mainly in 54 with a few islands in 44. Seem to be reaching down into 55, which may or may not be a good thing. Recognize quite a few of their players, others have only heard of, overall good group of players with 1, should've been 2, player in top ten fighter rankings. Biggest mistake to date seems to have been trying to help KO, oh and all the trash talk and big mouths that have caused some players to jump ship or turn their backs. We hear you guys, grow up. SWIM for now

#3 Huggy Bears- #4 Attackers, #11 Defenders, #6 Fighters. Sister to Group Hug. 1 player in top ten fighter rankings (Go Me
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
)- See above

#4 Killer Clowns- #3 Attackers, #2 Defenders, #3 Fighters. Their core sits on the 45/44 border expanding into 44. Early diplomacy seems to have limited them in growth but have now pushed them forward. Recognize quite a few players as well, good group with 1 , should be 2, players in top ten fighter rankings. Some drama atop the rankings maybe... only time will tell. SWIM

#5 Peace of Mine- #5 Attackers, #3 Defenders, #4 Fighters. Sister to Piece. 2 players in top ten fighter rankings. -See above

#6 Indominus Invicta- #8 Attackers, #7 Defenders, #9 Fighters. Mixed in 54/44, recognize maybe a couple names, easy food for POM and KC groups. No players in top ten fighter rankings. FLOAT for a bit then SINK

#7 Knock Out- #6 Attackers, #1 Defenders, #5 Fighters. Had the unfortunate drop near the GH/HB group. If they had attacked earlier on with stronger diplomacy with other groups maybe would be a force, maybe. Leadership is all but gone. No players in top ten fighter rankings. SINK and fast

#8 Mandela Effect- #11 Attackers, #12 Defenders, #12 Fighters. Mixed throughout 44/54. Few good players but too little too late. Do not see them lasting long without some kind of diplomacy or merge. 0 players in top ten fighterr rankings FLOAT for now

#9 Killer Clownz- #14 Attackers, #18 Defenders, #16 Fighters. Sister to Killer Clowns. 0 players in top ten fighter rankings. -See above

#10 Fully Equipped Elite- #7 Attackers, #6 Defenders, #7 Fighters. Honestly surprised they have lasted this long. Do not recognize any of them and only claim to fame is one particular persons horrible grammar. I mean seriously that is tough to read!! Will put just about anyone thru a mandatory 24 hour psych hold just to get thru it.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
SINK

Should've been a top 12 but does anyone think any other alliance is worth mentioning??!!?? Maybe Zimm and his merry little bunch down there at 16 but even that, meh. Everyone else not mentioned- FOOD/SINK

Hate it or love it. I didn't do any research except on rankings and hearsay. Want a better one with research and better stats, do it yourself
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser10221

#1 Group Hug- #1 Attackers, #9 Defenders, #1 Fighters. Strong base in 45 and 55 with plenty of food to expand. Lost a few cities early to the POM group but seem to be pushing back. Good group of players with 3 players in top ten fighter rankings. SWIM

Good group, wonder how they would fare without the rampant gold usage. I have to admit I haven't played since 2014, but seeing an 1800+ OLU nuke get rebuilt 2-3 times from the same city in just a few hours is laughable. If they want to purchase a crown, it certainly seems that they have deep enough pockets to do it.

#2 Piece of Mind- #2 Attackers, #4 Defenders, #2 Fighters. Strong core mainly in 54 with a few islands in 44. Seem to be reaching down into 55, which may or may not be a good thing. Recognize quite a few of their players, others have only heard of, overall good group of players with 1, should've been 2, player in top ten fighter rankings. Biggest mistake to date seems to have been trying to help KO, oh and all the trash talk and big mouths that have caused some players to jump ship or turn their backs. We hear you guys, grow up. SWIM for now

Pretty sure you're referring to one isolated incident, and the person we were ribbing has a profile that screams "Poke fun at me, I am one massively arrogant fella!". The person who was so offended never bothered to say a word. I have zero tolerance for bullies, and if she really thought there was bullying going on, all she had to do was say something, but instead she decided to just leave, which is certainly her prerogative, but saying nothing fixes nothing if you truly feel strongly about something. Which is why I believe this was just her excuse to jump ship to her group (hug) and try to spread misinformation about our group. That's just like my opinion.

#10 Fully Equipped Elite- #7 Attackers, #6 Defenders, #7 Fighters. Honestly surprised they have lasted this long. Do not recognize any of them and only claim to fame is one particular persons horrible grammar. I mean seriously that is tough to read!! Will put just about anyone thru a mandatory 24 hour psych hold just to get thru it.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
SINK

Pot, meet kettle...but you don't trash talk or make fun of people for anything right? LOL.

DeletedUser15165

Just to remind you all of the following forum rule.
  • It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling makes a post unreadable, report the post.
Please stop it or this thread will be closed and infractions will be issued to the offenders.

DeletedUser11809

Where is all the talent at?? Hahaha JK peeps... seeing some familiar faces in these threads
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser11809

It would be tough to play knowing the different cheats out there with no way to catch them... Thats why I bowed out before...Im not spending money on something that can be manipulated without a way for inno to truly catch them. Inno flat admitted to me during my last dispute that they cannot verify the use some of the new bots/programs that have been created....and if they cant detect them, they cant stop them. Now this was a year ago ABOUT but i doubt they have gotten a better system... If things have gotten better, by all means let me know
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
I do miss the battles

DeletedUser10912

It would be tough to play knowing the different cheats out there with no way to catch them... Thats why I bowed out before...Im not spending money on something that can be manipulated without a way for inno to truly catch them. Inno flat admitted to me during my last dispute that they cannot verify the use some of the new bots/programs that have been created....and if they cant detect them, they cant stop them. Now this was a year ago ABOUT but i doubt they have gotten a better system... If things have gotten better, by all means let me know
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
I do miss the battles

Send me your gold to spend please
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif