1. MMC- Good players hitting hard without really being hit back. Unless Blood or Ascension hit them in the face, swim.
2/7. Ascension- Good core, taking and returning hits. Have seen some terrible hits though, float.
3. Time for Gnome Ants- North of MMC and east of Ascension. Good core, seem like they'll do well enough. Swim.
4/5. Blood- Something of a core, the east acting as MMC's punching bag while they move into Ascension. Seem to be angering their members, as seen by the sudden resurgence of Cookie Monsters and the loss of some good players, Josh especially. Sink.
6. House of Ares- Core behind Blood. Not sure how they're doing, haven't payed much attention to them. Float.
8. Phantom Knights- Behind MMC and no solid core. Would be good food if MMC needed to fall back due to Blood or Ascension turning to face them. Sink.
9. The Militia- Stuck between Ascension and Gnome. Probably going to wind up as food. Sink.
10. Raiders of the North- Not sure about them. If Millipede is to be believed, they're going to sink.
11. Cookie Monsters- Back but smaller than before, they sprang up because of bad blood with them and Blood. (I'm sorry, I felt I needed to make the pun) Solid players good at offense and defense, but small and stuck between MMC and Blood. Sink
Note: I tried to look at this from an objective standpoint with as little bias as possible, but doesn't mean there isn't any.