Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6486
  • Start date

DeletedUser5088

A little bird tells me that a merge has changed the landscape of the top 12, pushing one alliance into a commanding position one day before bp ends...

Iota Reborn and IA

and nice Sink or Swim R.A.

Looks like IA and BB will have to battle for the lead :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7919

HIT THE THANKS IF YOU ENJOYED
PEACE -R.A.​

I enjoyed that thoroughly, R.A. Thank you. And for some reason, you had me laughing very hard at the end even though I, personally, have no problem with NW I or NW II.

DeletedUser5088

Is IA your new favorite alliance of the day?

More like favorite alliance of the half hour lol :D

I think it will be interesting to see the battle of IA and BB. Any predictions on who will win?
I think BB ;)

DeletedUser

Both sides have good players....IA is basically "the beginning" in Omega and BB...well it's BB from Tau ....
A little bird tells me that a merge has changed the landscape of the top 12, pushing one alliance into a commanding position one day before bp ends...
And what do you mean little bird , irreffusable? ;)

DeletedUser7992

Illegal aliens number 1 with highest average.. All hand picked to join alliances. Many leaders from different world comprise this alliance .. Watch out now !

DeletedUser

number 1 with highest average 2 days into the game doesn't mean anything my friend

DeletedUser

lol guys just look at the members. You will see that we are not gold abusing noobs.

DeletedUser

Yes you are... I am looking at your members list and I see plenty of gold whores...

That or you guys have no troops, which in that case you have no right to boast in forums...

Not saying you don't but either your using gold or you got no troops. Also no troops is a subjective thing.

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

DeletedUser

Yes you are... I am looking at your members list and I see plenty of gold *edited so mods don't yell at me anymore*...

That or you guys have no troops, which in that case you have no right to boast in forums...

Not saying you don't but either your using gold or you got no troops. Also no troops is a subjective thing.
I am proud to admit I am a golden warrior, I am a firm believer in supporting Innogames future updates to this fine game, you have a problem with that? go play Forge of Empires. and then quit that. because guild wars are coming and I know people use diamonds there thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser8262

BB and IA should be a good battle and its no shame in using gold really , its there for a reason but overdosing on it is shameful

DeletedUser2770

randaybara, best top 12 I have seen in 4 yrs of grep...Not your opinion so much but the cleanliness and way you formatted everythign is very respectable.... I dug it and plus repped you, not that you care about the plus rep lol

I am proud to admit I am a golden warrior, I am a firm believer in supporting Innogames future updates to this fine game, you have a problem with that? go play Forge of Empires. and then quit that. because guild wars are coming and I know people use diamonds there thisisgrepolis

lol.... all depends on what kind of gold user you are really. If your one of those gold users that know how to play then great. But in my day i have seen to many gold users that once targeted fold like a cheap suit...

At least now exit strategy and company will make the world fun for us and us for them. Hate boring worlds where the oceans just roll over and take it...

Lil aggravated that I got such a late start and I am not in the action right from jump street but we all know I will do my best to get in it right away

DeletedUser

True true....everyone will see that it will be between the magnificent IA and the city hungry BBs