Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6486
  • Start date

DeletedUser

wanna know whats REALLY funny? I think New world made a THIRD Brother! Typein New World Order into the alliance search and Youll see that "new world Order" is the similar to the other two...:)

DeletedUser

BB can win this world. I dont care anymore just realized its a conquest world. Im out

DeletedUser

Patriots are GOING DOWN to the GROUND....

IA for the win in my opinion....BB is playing this world half heartedly ( as they find that tau is much more interesting then Byzantium)

:):):):):):):)

DeletedUser5088

Patriots are GOING DOWN to the GROUND....

IA for the win in my opinion....BB is playing this world half heartedly ( as they find that tau is much more interesting then Byzantium)

:):):):):):):)

lol Patriots isn't in Byzantium. It was an alliance from Chi that failed. Please think before you say :)

DeletedUser

sure, "Batman....

and you know who i really want to rim first? Ghost... .. ... ...:)

DeletedUser2770

stoogie, this is a 2nd server for us yes you are correct but myself or none of my members would come here if we were going to do it half heartedly...

I would definitely not start an alliance if that was the case as it would be unfair to the members in this world as well and I dont get down like that...

There isnt much competition in TAU as of now and we need something to spice things up. Now while you wont see my guys dropping gold like they did in tau blv me they are here and doing their thing...

most of us are playing 8-12 hrs a day anyway so even if we halfed our gameplay that is still more than most lol....

Stop making statements that arent true stoogie

DeletedUser7319

Not when you already have tons of islands on lockdown big boy....

BB is always about 100 steps ahead of everything.... thanx mostly to AD

DeletedUser

Wow. 8 to 12 hours a day. Do you guys not have jobs? Girlfriends? Jeeze. That's a little creepy. I have both but I play on mobile to make up for it.

DeletedUser

BB=no life, no caring for RL except for some other occasions....(either they play Grepo when they ave a chance, or they stare at computers 24 hoours a day

DeletedUser2770

your girlfriend is my job thanks for asking borys :D

that corner pays well

DeletedUser

top twelve alliances
1.) BB
2.) IA
3.) NW2
4.) FL
5.) Dont care cuz no one does.

DeletedUser257

You guys are picking winners for the world and BP hasn't even ended yet...what...?