Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

So now that the Patriots are out, no surprise there, I can only see NaF and AP surviving.

DeletedUser7600

Don't mind us. We are an absolute mess...:)...We were just all released from a grepo nut house! We are just rabid.:D

DeletedUser6991

Hmmm.

1. Angry Penguins- Float (3 Months- they stay in 1st for a while but at some point they lose there number one ranking and fall soon after)

2. The Holy Roman Legion- Sink (2 weeks)

3. Boondock Saints- Sink (2 weeks)

4. The Black Company- Sink (3 Weeks)

5. Hankdogs Heroes- Sink (1 Month)

6. Sons Of Liberty- Sink (3 Weeks)

7. Legion Of Death- Float (2 Months, Good statistics, while theres little war, they will stick around a little it around the 4-7 ranks)

8. The Vangaurd- Sink (3 Weeks)

9. Templar Order- Sink (1 Month)

10. Numbers And Figures- Float (3 Months, strong and good academy, they will stick around the 3-6 ranks a while)

11. Order Of the Albatross- Float (2 months, Good leadership and avg points. they will stick around the 3-9 ranks)

12. TTBBE- Sink (2 Weeks)

Alliances To Watch:

CHIguanas- (Good average, but I see them merging at some point)

Anonymous (Sharp Alliance, I give them 4 Months in the 2-5 Range)

Dominati/Dominati Academy (Based in Ocean 33, they have the same people from other worlds, meaning there will be no splitting up and litteraly the only way they lose is if they all quit or they ALL get conquered. they will be no splitting up. I give them 8-whatever months in the 1-10 range!)

DeletedUser6991

its only 46 people and there is no adding or taking away. it is an established alliance that has been in many worlds. so there recruiting is closed. in fact they didn't even recruit at all, just there members they already had from there other worlds. that's how come they have the academy, which does the recruiting. it is lead by there two leaders (one is me). this way for the next world we have some prospects to come with us!

DeletedUser

Your being completely biased lol
AP and NaF will likely be the victors of this world, both very strong Alliances and not to mention there non Attack policy. if they show some team work i doubt anyone in this server can take them down. AP has already taken out Patriots ( there friends so im not trash talking ), Excalibur and Kirkens revenge.

1.) AP, very strong collective group. extremely hard to get into. 8/10 team work. - Swim but loose number one rank, due to MRAs.

2.) The Holy Roman Legion - No one in this Alliance sticks out, i have mixed emotions with Decent leader ship they should Float for a bit.

3.) Boondock Saints- some decent players but again no one sticks out, again an MRA, a little more spread out. Sink 3-5 weeks

4.) The Black company - i hear good and bad things from these guys, there from another server but there a MRA at the same time... Sink 5-6 weeks

5.) Hankdog Heros - nothing but RESPECT for the core group in this Alliance, A-lot of people say they will fight to the end. These guys bring that to a whole new level, and in a Respectful Way. but unfortunately Sink - 1-4 weeks

6.) Sons of liberty - MRA pop up - sink

7.) Legion of Death - decent stats, float

8.) The Vanguard - very quick uprising, impressed not sure what to rate so i will say Float

9.) NaF, i am very impressed, Swim like its there job

Chiguana - nothing to say but don't mess with them

DeletedUser7307

hey derner remember when you led the elite basterds in tau, how did that work out? I remember you quitting because you got destroyed.

DeletedUser

I'm fairly certain you're wrong about CHIguanas merging. :p
And "good average" is a bit of an understatement don't you think.. Considering they have the best average in the world.

Dominati/Dominati Academy (Based in Ocean 33, they have the same people from other worlds, meaning there will be no splitting up and litteraly the only way they lose is if they all quit or they ALL get conquered. they will be no splitting up. I give them 8-whatever months in the 1-10 range!)

I'm pretty sure this is wrong. No attackers in Top 15, they're 26th place in Alliance Attackers and the points for the amount of members they have are low. I can kinda accept the low ABP cuz they have a lot of members still in BP. But more than half of their members joined 5-6 days ago and most of them are at less than 2k points. Which for a 5-6 day expansion period is not impressive. You'll probably last on the rim but you won't manage to keep up with the core alliances.
It's gonna be a huge surprise if you get to last 8 months.
I hope you prove me wrong cuz I'd love to see more competition here in Chi. Currently, it's a bit boring. Not much happening.

~T.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6991

I'm fairly certain you're wrong about CHIguanas merging. :p

I'm pretty sure this is wrong. No attackers in Top 15, they're 26th place in Alliance Attackers and the points for the amount of members they have are low. I can kinda accept the low ABP cuz they have a lot of members still in BP. But more than half of their members joined 5-6 days ago and most of them are at less than 2k points. Which for a 5-6 day expansion period is not impressive. You'll probably last on the rim but you won't manage to keep up with the core alliances.
It's gonna be a huge surprise if you get to last 8 months.
I hope you prove me wrong cuz I'd love to see more competition here in Chi. Currently, it's a bit boring. Not much happening.

~T.

We are all still in BP we all joined late into Ocean33

hey derner remember when you led the elite basterds in tau, how did that work out? I remember you quitting because you got destroyed.

Huh? why do u always try and make enemies.? LOL. Exactly after a month I left because I wasn't on enough. so I left it up to majesticbricks. just found out that he merged us with camel tau and after two months still ranked 5th. so I don't get ur point??!!LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Hmmm.

1. Angry Penguins- Float (3 Months- they stay in 1st for a while but at some point they lose there number one ranking and fall soon after)

2. The Holy Roman Legion- Sink (2 weeks)

3. Boondock Saints- Sink (2 weeks)

4. The Black Company- Sink (3 Weeks)

5. Hankdogs Heroes- Sink (1 Month)

6. Sons Of Liberty- Sink (3 Weeks)

7. Legion Of Death- Float (2 Months, Good statistics, while theres little war, they will stick around a little it around the 4-7 ranks)

8. The Vangaurd- Sink (3 Weeks)

9. Templar Order- Sink (1 Month)

10. Numbers And Figures- Float (3 Months, strong and good academy, they will stick around the 3-6 ranks a while)

11. Order Of the Albatross- Float (2 months, Good leadership and avg points. they will stick around the 3-9 ranks)

12. TTBBE- Sink (2 Weeks)

Alliances To Watch:

Anonymous (Sharp Alliance, I give them 4 Months in the 2-5 Range)

So you say no alliances in the top 12 will swim :s

DeletedUser6486

Here's what I think

1. Angry Penguins: An extremely aggressive alliance that ranks 1st in everything except average points, SWIM

2. Numbers And Figures: Also very aggressive which has helped them get into the top 12, they seem to have good leadership, SWIM

3. The Holy Roman Legion: MRA, only made it this far because of their location far away from the action, FLOAT/SINK

4. Boondock Saints: Also an MRA and very spread out, falling soon, SINK

5. Legion Of Death: (my alliance) I think we are a solid group of players, just need more abp, FLOAT/SWIM

6. Order of the Albatross: Don't know much about them, but FLOAT due to location far away from everything else

7. CHIguanas: an extremely selective and elite alliance, I wouldn't mess with them, definitely a force to be reckoned with, SWIM

8. The Black Company: They seem like turtles with a lot of dbp and little abp, and they share an ocean with CHIguanas, SINK

9. The Vanguard: Also don't know anything about them, they have the 3rd ranked player in the world, FLOAT due to location

10. Hankdogs Heroes: Seem all right, but share an ocean with Angry Penguins so, SINK

11. Gods: Lowest average of the top 12, seem inexperienced, near Numbers and Figure, SINK

12. TTBBE: Also don't seem too experienced, share an ocean with CHIguanas, SINK

DeletedUser

Any 10 man alliance (coughcoughChiguanas) is gonna get their bumbum wooped by someone like Angry Penguins who have more members or like Numbers and Figures.

Even an organized MRA could take Chiguanas down over time, if they are contained early on

DeletedUser3693

Despite CHIg's low members they have an unnoticeable amount of power in this world, not only are they extremely experienced and good players, but the path they take will undoubtedly alter the world in a significant way. For example, If they merge, than that alliance is extremely buffed up.