6Patriots--Swim
7The Black Company--SINK
8Stormbringer Alliance--MRA SINK
9Hankdogs Heroes--SINK
10Krikens Revenge--SINK
11Templar Order--SINK
12The United Council--SELF DESTRUCT

DeletedUser7307

death legend swim? they have 75 members and no point requirement for joining. They are a joke.

DeletedUser6486

New top 12:

1-=The Death Legend=- Swim
2The Holy Roman Legion--Float
3Sons of Liberty--Sink
4EXCALIBUR--Float
5Angry Penguins--Sink
6Patriots--Swim
7The Black Company--SINK
8Stormbringer Alliance--MRA SINK
9Hankdogs Heroes--SINK
10Krikens Revenge--SINK
11Templar Order--SINK
12The United Council--SELF DESTRUCT

are you serious, Angry Penguins is Swim and The Death Legend is the biggest sink in the world

DeletedUser7307

I could care less what this guy has to say about angry penguins but the death legend is among the worst mra's I have ever seen. No point requirement is written on their profile and their ten year old leader cant spell point correctly.

DeletedUser

I just put that in to get the convo going again. It worked.
I honestly only see Patriots, Penguins and Possibly Excalibur swimming.

DeletedUser7307

chiajuana is among the best, they need to grow a little in my opinion though.

DeletedUser

CHIajuana is going to be a good one to watch.
Madclan, Onyx Path and a couple of others are already gone, due to a mass merger with The United Council. This will be an epic implosion.

DeletedUser6486

Madclan just changed their name, but yeah they're done, they have no chance because we just keep on farming them

DeletedUser7631

EXCALIBUR has a ways to go to get our ship right sized, but we will get there.

DeletedUser

I wish I would have gotten in at the core. I am way the hell out in O67. Not much around here. I used to play in Athens and gave my account away about a year ago when I got burned out. Oh well, at least there are a ton of noobs to harass.

DeletedUser7584

CHIajuana is going to be a good one to watch.
Madclan, Onyx Path and a couple of others are already gone, due to a mass merger with The United Council. This will be an epic implosion.

The Onyx Path tasted some Pinguins, but they were Angry. lol Therefor Onyx took the Path out of Chi.

CHIhuana and Patriots are 2 strong alliances. I am not talking about my own alliance, i let others judge us.

Rest of alliances in top 12 i think they are trying to swin, but they will have a lot of water. And sink.

DeletedUser

The Onyx Path tasted some Pinguins, but they were Angry. lol Therefor Onyx took the Path out of Chi.

CHIhuana and Patriots are 2 strong alliances. I am not talking about my own alliance, i let others judge us.

Rest of alliances in top 12 i think they are trying to swin, but they will have a lot of water. And sink.

Angry Penguins seem to be good. Dunno about Patriots.. they have as many members as AP but are half their ABP. We'll see. Still just the first few days after end of BP.

DeletedUser

IMO The two best alliances are Angry Penguins and Patriots. I'm on the Patriots so I'm obviously biased.

DeletedUser7307

I think its to early to tell, but what alliances look good primitive? I'm not judging because I would be biased.

DeletedUser

I think its to early to tell, but what alliances look good primitive? I'm not judging because I would be biased.

CHIjuana tops my list because of their high ABP and low number count. I like Angry Penguins as well but I'm not a fan of Patriots.

DeletedUser5088

My Top 7 SK or SW

Sons of Liberty: This alliance is #1 in pts but is like #7 in abp-SINK
HRL: MRA with 79 members and an average of 1382. #11 in abp SINK
Patriots: My alliance so bias. will point out that we are #2 in bp
Angry Penguins: This alliance has turned out to be a good aggressive alliance. Highest Average and Bp-SWIM
Black Co.: Say there recruitment is limited but that is false. Seem like a MRA to me. #9 in bp- SINK
Boondock Saints: Haven't heard of them until now (MRA) SINK
EXCALIBUR: MRA that is getting pounded SINK

DeletedUser

My top 3 alliances:
At this point I like CHIajuana most, then come the Angry Penguins followed by Patriots.