Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7307

I havent played en since one of the earliest worlds when I quit tribal wars for grepolis, but I dont remember that much of a differance

DeletedUser7603

Does it matter since you aren't one of the top 15,

Yeah. I cant play on all worlds ;)

I don't get what you are trying to say since this just shows there are a few more gold users there

also you aren't in the german server stats

Sure. My Account have only a other name ^^
I make fun of u guys ^^
Dont want that anything kno who i am on the german servers ^^

But its funny that nobody knows that i only make fun ^^
is it cuz my bad english or must u import ur humor from germany :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i don't need to show my stats =( i never said im BA at this game, but i wish one of the cocky D bags was near me so i could at least try at them. i am in the top 30 in this world and yes i realize that don't mean much.

DeletedUser6486

Yeah. I cant play on all worlds ;)

what do you mean, just because the German servers has more active/gold users what are you trying to say, because playing on a "better" server doesn't make you a better player

DeletedUser7603

what do you mean, just because the German servers has more active/gold users what are you trying to say, because playing on a "better" server doesn't make you a better player

So the thing is that german players play more aggresive as player on US and EN server. So on this servers is more cuddle and kissing and on german servers more fighting ^^
So i make fun of you ^^

DeletedUser6486

That doesn't mean that you're a good player, the server you play on doesn't make you good

DeletedUser

=/ so far away

Once we get going, I'll be more than happy to shoot a long-range CS to your neighboring island so that you can give it a go.

So the thing is that german players play more aggresive as player on US and EN server. So on this servers is more cuddle and kissing and on german servers more fighting ^^
So i make fun of you ^^

Maybe better at timing, but the guys I've fought from German servers were mostly turtles. Very good turtles, but still turtles nonetheless. I know that doesn't necessarily represent all German server players, but from my experience I wouldn't use the word "aggressive". Their teamwork was always quite good too.

DeletedUser

Right then guys and gals, let's start chatting about the top 12 sinkers or swimmers otherwise I'll start handing out infractions. If you wish to discuss the German server, do it elsewhere.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser

Right then guys and gals, let's start chatting about the top 12 sinkers or swimmers otherwise I'll start handing out infractions. If you wish to discuss the German server, do it elsewhere.

Kind regards,

Josh.

Grunts saves the day. I stick to my sink and swim predictions.

DeletedUser6486

There's only 3 solid alliances right now

Patriots
angry Penguins
CHIajuana

everyone else is inexperienced or an MRA

DeletedUser

There are some others that have experience. The leaders and several of the players in my alliance play on three other servers and have been in alliances that were ranked number 1 or are ranked number 1 currently in all of those worlds.

DeletedUser

There's only 3 solid alliances right now

Patriots
angry Penguins
CHIajuana

everyone else is inexperienced or an MRA

You're all 3 in the core with few around you for food other than each other. Hope you don't <3 each other too much, otherwise this will get really boring really fast.

DeletedUser

Kind regards,

Josh.

I think you killed the forum...

DeletedUser7631

It will heat up as beginners protect ends..... T counting ....