NEW TOP 12...or 9+1
1. Fallen Sons (Sink): Think we've taken 26 cities from these guys so far? And with more players going into VM, Fallen Sons look to be crumbling. This MRA is succumbing to all of the issues that come with having an MRA. They can't defend cities, online or not, and they can't take them from an active player. Definite sink.
2. The High Command (Sink): These guys got a second chance when Retirement Plan ghosted. After getting their tails whipped for a good bit in this world, they now have the opportunity to take the BP earned from their beatdowns, grab all their old cities and more, and take a second shot at this whole war thing. I've seen this work in the past when a team shed their dead weight, but I don't think its happening here. I don't believe they have the players and/or the team coordination to succeed here.
3. Virus (Sink): They have some good players, but I believe they want to join an MRA for the sake of the horrid World Wonders. If that is the case, they will meet the same fate as the other MRAs that border us. As they do want to win WW, but do not have the numbers to do it, I do believe they will join Picnic Bunnies (since Fallen shouldn't last too long), and that will seal their fate.
4. Ashes to Ashes (Sink): Aside from the fact that they've lost 70 cities in this world, these guys have not taken cities from anyone impressive. Looks like most cities they took belonged to someone who was quitting or from a BS alliance. Also, while BoB and them do not border each other at the moment, we are close enough that I could see some fighting in the near future. If and when this happens, Ashes losses will continue at a rapid pace.
5. BoB (Swim): They always swim lol. Strong core, strong leadership, strong fighters on the front, active players from top to bottom, these guys adapt and plan like no other alliance I've seen. They've beaten some of the top alliances here in past worlds, and I just don't see things going differently here.
6. Jackals (Float): These guys held on while losing cities left and right early on, though that was mostly done by newer players it seems. Given their positioning, I think Slapshot will give them some headaches, though I could see some good fights happening between the top players from each side. I give them a Float because I think they will survive for the better part of this world, however, I think they have too much inexperience to win unless they merge with High Command and/or Fallen.
7. Picnic Bunnies (Float): I have a feeling this alliance will stick around for most if not all of this world, however, a lot of these guys were getting beaten on before moving north and deciding to bring back an old alliance. I don't believe they have the talent to win, and their southern border will likely meet our northern one at some point, unless someone beats them first. If we fight, they have no shot, but they are far north enough to survive if they continue moving that way.
8. MACO (Sink): I almost gave them a float simply because after a beating of beatings, they still haven't folded. They have no chance of winning, but hey just won't SINK! I went ahead and gave them the rating I did though, as I do believe their time has to be near.
9. The Banshees (Sink): How are they still here? Didn't they bleed cities for a month early on? Didn't their largest player abandon them? Weren't they desperate enough to bring them back? That all screams sink to me.
Honorable Mention: Slapshot (Swim): I know a few of these guys. Good fighters, very active, and have shown they can work over an MRA as well. I'm hoping they wreck the MRAs we can't reach, but we will see what happens! For now, based on who is in this world and the past success of some of these players, these guys will swim as long as they want to in Sestos