Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15098

ha king, panda was 1 of like 2 reasons i joined this world...what i don't like is a bunch of cowards who recruit other peoples players and then attack them and act like they are special
I would have to say in the case of what happened with HM/DF it's very acceptable. Players want to leave poor leadership to join better leadership. If that means hitting their old mates then so be it. It just goes to show that you can know a lot about a game and how it works, but when your leaders are closed minded it doesn't work.

DeletedUser

I would have to say in the case of what happened with HM/DF it's very acceptable. Players want to leave poor leadership to join better leadership. If that means hitting their old mates then so be it. It just goes to show that you can know a lot about a game and how it works, but when your leaders are closed minded it doesn't work.
in some cases i agree but it also show that honor and loyalty is dead as well as this forum

DeletedUser14770

I like everyone :D pandas dont know how to dislike we just cuddle , espcially with scenic

DeletedUser15094

Onlyhardcore lol if u would fight like u talk i bet u would have all your cities rite now....
For the record you lost 55 cities to us in a single op even before the drunken sailors guys left you...
And i agree with themaththemyth these guys were smart to know QoQ system is like Communism, one leader doing whatever he wanted to do while not giving a ... About what others opinions...also the fact you chaged ur name and pacted with EE to survive made the whole world realize QoQ was all about fake propaganda like "we have never pacted anyone and we never will" ....also the way ur leadership treated the rest of the world was insane, you deserve what u have gotten ....and believe me you can hide in the rim like noobs, it won't get u anywhee

I don't know were you get your stats from but you guys didn't take 55 cities from us before they left.. we have lost around 100 cities since drunken sailors split off on the 8th/9th of Oct... combo'd from hm/df/hp/cl which is as I said, part of the game... but before that, you didn't do sh.. I can tell the same story over and over, gunna be the same as the first time... because thats what happened... we played without pacts because it makes it more fun, some didnt like it and jumped ship, so be it... then we dealt with the sailors leaving, then with a bunch going to df/hm then everyone OPing us, which happens, it was a smart play... so now we adjusted, setup a new core in a safe location and as i mentioned, 44 is still ours... even with your groups of 2 alliances, we are still contending so it doesn't really matter what you guys say, look at the stats and the liars and cheap tricks that have gone on here, its a soap opera... even if you dont like us at least we say it how it is and take it on the chin and keep going. We will be around for WW and we will give you a run for your money.

BTW to prove what I have said stat wise, because at least I know when you say something you have to back it. Can't just spew sh.. like everyone else does here
https://www.grcrt.net/alliance/us56/245
You OP'd us around Sept 17-21 and took around 30cities which is half of what you claimed, coincidentally mainly from people that are now with you...Also you dont talk about the few we took from you or the many we took from others in that same time?
From then
We lost 1 city to EE on Oct 1
We lost 2 cities to HM(Im blaze) on Oct 4/5
I traded one with CL on Oct 9
This is when sailors split
Then nothing until Oct 13... were we had another 8 people leave between Oct 11-Oct 13 and over the next 2 days after we lost another 5 people and another 12 over the week after.

DeletedUser15098

honor and loyalty is dead
In some areas it might be. But everything always has two sides so while you might think loyalty is dead the question needs to be answered. Why did they lose their loyalty?

DeletedUser15098

44 is still ours...
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser

In some areas it might be. But everything always has two sides so while you might think loyalty is dead the question needs to be answered. Why did they lose their loyalty?
because they never had it...integrity is what you do when no body is looking, character is what you do in front of everyone...but hey, maybe you all can pact yourself to a crown

DeletedUser15098

because they never had it...integrity is what you do when no body is looking, character is what you do in front of everyone...but hey, maybe you all can pact yourself to a crown
I think they had it at some point but something drove it away. Hint Hint Poor leadership. This is just my opinion though from watching it happen.

DeletedUser

I think they had it at some point but something drove it away. Hint Hint Poor leadership. This is just my opinion though from watching it happen.
but why do you think it is poor leadership? i see you and king continuing to say that but because a couple of unfaithful people left and said that is why you must believe them?

DeletedUser11824

These are the stats from Grepointel.com. We have taken about 93 cities from QoQ now Robot Snipers since 10/13.

At what point you decided to pact with Evil Empire to get defense support could have been before or after that date. Regardless we still took cities from you when you got defensive support from the most hated alliance I've come across from constant bot use and using multiple accounts.

Good choice for an alliance pact especially when you talk about the importance of integrity and character.

20161027147759504553996.png

20161027147759504194250.png

DeletedUser15098

but why do you think it is poor leadership? i see you and king continuing to say that but because a couple of unfaithful people left and said that is why you must believe them?
We watched it happen first hand. Didn't need anybody to tell us that.

DeletedUser

While everyone ignored EE and allowed them to regroup, they spread into a new Ocean of smaller players and alliances, they already colonized every spot in North 65, so good thing everyone decided it was time to consider their own self interest and allow those cheating pieces of filth to take over a new Ocean far away from most other alliances so good luck with that one gentlemen...

DeletedUser12104

While everyone ignored EE and allowed them to regroup, they spread into a new Ocean of smaller players and alliances, they already colonized every spot in North 65, so good thing everyone decided it was time to consider their own self interest and allow those cheating pieces of filth to take over a new Ocean far away from most other alliances so good luck with that one gentlemen...
*cough QoQ cough*

DeletedUser12104

you know it's kinda fun when you are not the only one people hates.....
go panda i got 5 bucks on you!no worries T2 i also bet 5 bucks on you!
Round 1!
round-one_o_682149.jpg
Me and panda have had issues from previous worlds.

If the whole Helorus thing taints my rep, then so be it lol. People make mistakes, I've apologized to those that mattered and moved on.

People don't like me because I'm outspoken about coalitions and ganging up on people. Can't tell you how many times Dwarrel or UofLGirl and myself got into fights about how they were in the "right" about making a massive coalition in Helo.

I enjoy grepo, but don't think I'll play another world.

DeletedUser14770

I dont mind at all t2 :) if we cant still be friends then lets do so with some dignety our issues are over for my part , i think u are one hell of a player and we need to be amgry at each other we xan settle ut the grepo way :) 1 on 1 whomever managed to take a city without any help wins ;) hehe have a great weekend bro

DeletedUser14888

I can't say as I agree with top alliances ganging up on smaller but it is the way it seems to work in Grepolis. Grepolis is not just about who is the best player. It is about who can smother egos and learn to work together as a team.

I am a bit surprised to hear that QoQ would side with a group that got caught red handed cheating with bots. Having played in Helorus both with and against many of them I thought they were good players that would not need to ally with a group like EE.

DeletedUser12104

I dont mind at all t2 :) if we cant still be friends then lets do so with some dignety our issues are over for my part , i think u are one hell of a player and we need to be amgry at each other we xan settle ut the grepo way :) 1 on 1 whomever managed to take a city without any help wins ;) hehe have a great weekend bro
Have a good one Will.

I can't say as I agree with top alliances ganging up on smaller but it is the way it seems to work in Grepolis. Grepolis is not just about who is the best player. It is about who can smother egos and learn to work together as a team.

I am a bit surprised to hear that QoQ would side with a group that got caught red handed cheating with bots. Having played in Helorus both with and against many of them I thought they were good players that would not need to ally with a group like EE.
Some different leadership from Helo. Main founders are mainly from EN server. However, when they merged with The Firm, I'm not sure how 2+ managed leadership/council roles. But I suspect little influence from Helo leaders

DeletedUser12275

We all are surprised lol....i mean they even changed their name so their glory "QoQ" name wouldn't be damaged by it....i mean they said they would never pact with anyone,i get it you broke ur word but wow pact with people they even reported?and now they holding hands?am i the only one who thinks this is a better love story than twilight?
05bde8811b29eea3808214cc38114e7d.jpg

DeletedUser14770

well kings ;) what choice are we left with lol we have 24 players doing our very best to fend off Harambe -DF-HM-Kaos- Cecil-re possesion haha i love this stuff , how is it fair to judge us when what is left of the crew are fighting honerably against all those alliances, ? yea i know i know not everyone likes each other and some bad stuff is left from otherworlds but hoooly cmon we are doing our best loosing a few defending to the best of our abillity against a total of over 10* the amount of players we can muster ourself , i counted this weeken 103 names in our forums that attacked us on saturday thats not inncluding friday...

what i am getting at here is instead of everyone here feel some kinnda pride or embodyment of your own awesomeness please i emplore u to remember 90% of us are doing our best to fight a massive coallition and at the same time trying to have some funn doing it.