Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser8889

lol dude you are so full of yourself , trying to cover up all that being bad we were talking about

DeletedUser9662

Both of you stop alright, we don't need any more trouble here, just play the game and enjoy it.

DeletedUser

Cool it guys. Remember it's just a game. A highly addictive one, but still. And please, we play fair. Rest assure if we have a cheater, we will be the first to kick him out of the server.
Ps. All of our alliance had an average of two captchas today. Hahahaha, stop looking what it's not there....

DeletedUser10039

Ok Second of all, that player of yours used at least 3k+ gold last night to gain over 2500+ points. What you guys need to do is keep that on the low because really. I don't see another way of getting that many resources to do what he did in a couple of hours without using a farm or. Even if you guys sent him resources. There's no way he could gain 2500+ points in a couple hours not spending 5k gold and using a farm bot. Third of all, if you want to give me some statistics then you can give me it ingame. Make sure to wrap it for me and place a ribbon on top.

seeing a bit of a trend in your forum posts with regards to gold users , well your intitled to your opinion but using golds not cheating.

what i find quite unexceptable though is that you casualy make vailed aligations of bot use , to me it just stinks of sour grapes.

get over your gold inadiquacy complex no ones interested

DeletedUser

Zero Point, the points you are making are spot on. Gold is not cheating, I am sure that grepolis and Inno games encourage using gold so GoldLemur is saying that Inno Games encourages cheating. Which is completely incorrect. But lets get back to subject and talk more about grepolis gameplay.

DeletedUser8262

Zero Point, the points you are making are spot on. Gold is not cheating, I am sure that grepolis and Inno games encourage using gold so GoldLemur is saying that Inno Games encourages cheating. Which is completely incorrect. But lets get back to subject and talk more about grepolis gameplay.

Who said gold was cheating, show me proof of me saying gold was cheating. Plus I think you posted this on the wrong thread. Shows just how inaccurate you are. I don't know why you guys can't seem to get it through your head that I never said gold was cheating.

DeletedUser8870

well you did say he was cheating in some fashion and just cause i'm getting tired of it i flagged everyone of them and reported them

DeletedUser5088

Who said gold was cheating, show me proof of me saying gold was cheating. Plus I think you posted this on the wrong thread. Shows just how inaccurate you are. I don't know why you guys can't seem to get it through your head that I never said gold was cheating.
how about when you said it wasn't fair the used gold for it doesn't count as a conquest or when you refused to put him in the milestones (plus you said he used farmbot)

Anyway on Topic.
I think the top 12 alliance atm mean nothing

Look at the sorry alliances like ACE OF HEARTS (great leadership)

DeletedUser

Lol, yes and GoldLemur I was on the right thread by the way. You moved the conversation about gold over here cause you went to the wrong thread in the first place.

DeletedUser9824

how about when you said it wasn't fair the used gold for it doesn't count as a conquest or when you refused to put him in the milestones (plus you said he used farmbot)

Anyway on Topic.
I think the top 12 alliance atm mean nothing

Look at the sorry alliances like ACE OF HEARTS (great leadership)

Ace Of Hearts is #1

DeletedUser8870

AoH is one of the tops that i admit and being same ocean hydra waiting to see this outcome

DeletedUser8262

AoH is one of the tops that i admit and being same ocean hydra waiting to see this outcome

Of course your waiting. Because you can't take us out you self. Please leave my thread. You are off-topic and bring a lot arguments where ever you go.

Top 12 Alliances

The MRAs are forming a triple alliance to fight us. Haha, when they hit 300k I will get a milestone. Ooops, I mean letters that are in bold on a game website.

DeletedUser8870

top 12 is meaningless only a few in top 12 will survive and i can guarantee this hydra will not be one of them

DeletedUser

It's to early in the world to say but hydra is gonna go far

DeletedUser10048

top 12 is meaningless only a few in top 12 will survive and i can guarantee this hydra will not be one of them

I may be forced to eat my words but you can not tell who will win the world at this stage nor can you tell who will stay or go, most of the players that brag on here are because they're not concentrating on the game and thus will lose out or bottle it when crunch time comes.

I can guarantee you will be one of the players jumping ship to another alliance once it gets tough and why can I say that, purely from the way you write in here.

My advice is keep a reserved decision as theres is more players in this server from the EN servers that have changed their names than I care to think of and most are staying under the radar.

I think this would be a great point to bring this thread back onto topic as top 12's generally interest a lot of people.

DeletedUser8870

nah not me i just occupy my time on here the forums while my city is que'd up and attacks out on the prowl ;)

DeletedUser

I have never done a top 12 in any world I have played in before, I know very little about any of these allies. I am basing most of this off of stats and hearsay. That said enjoy. :p

1 HYDRA Membership: 62 Average points: 2386
2 The Immortals Membership: 62 Average points: 2383
3 Catalyst Membership: 70 Average points: 2005
4 THE GREEKS Membership: 69 Average points: 1910
5 Vendetta Membership: 70 Average points: 1821
6 Great Global Warriors Membership: 71 Average points: 1668
7 *THE SHADOW* Membership: 71 Average points: 1619
8 Toxic Membership: 67 Average points: 1691
9 Devil Dogs Membership: 70 Average points: 1508
10 Sim City 3000 BC Membership: 57 Average points: 1841
11 The Redwoods Membership: 54 Average points: 1810
12 Arcem Invictem Membership: 58 Average points: 1574

1 HYDRA- The BP and average points says a lot about these guys, but can they keep it up?
2 The Immortals- These guys are similar in standings to Hydra, but the bp is a bit more defense heavy not sure if that is good.
5 Catalyst- Decent abp, although I would expect more for there size, DBP is low though no one attacking them hard at the moment.
4 THE GREEKS- Heard a lot about these guys first city taken, but bp is low for there size. They have potential since many players are long time vets but we will see how it goes in the near future.
5 Vendetta - These guys have a few decent players in there leadership, but the main ally seems to be lacking. There DBP is largely from my ally, not sure if anyone else is attacking them at the moment though.
6 Great Global Warriors- Vendetta and these guys are in bed together we give them some DBP too, but there ABP is super low, not a good sign.
7 *THE SHADOW* - No comment, but they are not off to a great start at the moment. Although they excel at recruiting people.
8 Toxic - To meme a Wendy's commercial, where's the bp?
9 Devil Dogs- I met with these guys in theta before, it was there 90++ player alliance versus my 12 player alliance. They had to get another three alliance's of similar size involved to stop us from taking there cities...
10 Sim City 3000 BC- People must be afraid of these guys, or they have no true challenge yet. There ABP is awesome and there DBP is nearly not there.
11 The Redwoods- Great ABP solid player stats and a decent peppering of DBP these guys look interesting.
12 Arcem Invictem- 23rd in ABP... 11th in DBP Someone is spanking these guys.