Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I don't like to brag, but even if Hydra has a decent amount of members, and it ranks high in Knossos, our real value is our players. you cant judge any of these alliance unless you know the members, because an alliance is truly nothing if it doesnt have any followers correct? Most of our Core members have Multi world Exp. like Me {Childress}, Goldlemur, and BE0W0LF. we are the true worth of our alliance, and every action we take enhances our value.

DeletedUser

I don't like to brag, but even if Hydra has a decent amount of members, and it ranks high in Knossos, our real value is our players. you cant judge any of these alliance unless you know the members, because an alliance is truly nothing if it doesnt have any followers correct? Most of our Core members have Multi world Exp. like Me {Childress}, Goldlemur, and BE0W0LF. we are the true worth of our alliance, and every action we take enhances our value.

Not sure you understood what I said on hydra. You guys are a number 1 ally and currently the bp is number 1 in all categories. You guys are behaving like a number one alliance ought to behave as far as I can tell. I personally just don't know you guys yet so I cannot say anything more then what I see in stats. But your stats speak for themselves at the moment.

-Glenn

DeletedUser

Not sure who you are Childress but you are right Goldlemur and BE0W0LF are formidable players and I would have to agree there is something to be said about having good players in your alliance but smaller alliances with good players in it usually end up with larger alliances or spread out my 2 cents

DeletedUser

Not sure who you are Childress but you are right Goldlemur and BE0W0LF are formidable players and I would have to agree there is something to be said about having good players in your alliance but smaller alliances with good players in it usually end up with larger alliances or spread out my 2 cents

I'm no one really important, and you might not know me just because I haven't really been that involved with a lot of people on the worlds I play. If you have been in an alliance with me you know who I am, and what skills and strats I am known for. Other than that prob. Not

DeletedUser

I'm no one really important, and you might not know me just because I haven't really been that involved with a lot of people on the worlds I play. If you have been in an alliance with me you know who I am, and what skills and strats I am known for. Other than that prob. Not

Checked your stats also impressive good luck on you endeavors :)

DeletedUser

if an alliance wants to be successfull needs 3 things:
1) good diplomacy
2) members' chemistry
3) strong cure

thank god we have them all,at least for now and that's why it seems we overperform in this world.Anyway,it'a possitive for an alliance to be underestimated..

DeletedUser10048

Don't have the patience for it but does anyone fancy doing an updated top 12 with their thoughts ? wouldn't mind something different to look at other than pointless arguments about the same alliances.

Not too much to ask is it ? with it being the top 12 alliances thread.

DeletedUser9662

Don't have the patience for it but does anyone fancy doing an updated top 12 with their thoughts ? wouldn't mind something different to look at other than pointless arguments about the same alliances.

Not too much to ask is it ? with it being the top 12 alliances thread.

hey supa want me to make an underdog thread or something, like top 10 underdog alliances? That would be cool :p

DeletedUser

Good... It will keep the forums busy tonight and this afternoon.

DeletedUser3730

Down Goes RedWoods, Gierto has waved the white Flag. Can someone update the New Top 12

DeletedUser3110

What's the whole story with that anyway?
Got crushed by mainly Eye of the Tiger, but EoT had Impact's help. EoT took a handful of cities and Impact took one, and then many of The Redwoods' top members went into either Eye of the Tiger or Arcem Invictem. I'll do a top 12 alliance soon.

DeletedUser

Ok fine, Eye of the Tiger broke the Pact with The Redwoods. Formed a coalition with Impact and Arcem Invictem. Attempted and failed two CQs on the Founder (me). Then started to target other players within The Redwoods, and succeeded on each subsequent attempts (Total = 5; One is not listed in Grepo Stats). Every time a inbound CS was reported, the CQ attempted was stopped. Every unreported attempt, in which we learned after the city was under siege, we failed to stop due to a lack of anyone with 50+ Light Ships to break the 180+ Bireme Walls.

I asked my alliance a simple question in a survey. Join (EotT) or Fight. The majority choose join, I understand not wanting to be rimmed. Four of the Five players who were rimmed left the world. So, I asked for invites to be sent to my alliance members knowing that I would not receive one - trying to be a good steward to my peps. They merged into EotT, and I left the Ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

Ok fine, Eye of the Tiger broke the Pact with The Redwoods. Formed a coalition with Impact and Arcem Invictem. Attempted and failed two CQs on the Founder (me). Then started to target other players within The Redwoods, and succeeded on each subsequent attempts (Total = 5; One is not listed in Grepo Stats). Every time a inbound CS was reported, the CQ attempted was stopped. Every unreported attempt, in which we learned after the city was under siege, we failed to stop due to a lack of anyone with 50+ Light Ships to break the 180+ Bireme Walls.

I asked my alliance a simple question in a survey. Join (EotT) or Fight. The majority choose join, I understand not wanting to be rimmed. Four of the Five players who were rimmed left the world. So, I asked for invites to be sent to my alliance members knowing that I would not receive one - trying to be a good steward to my peps. They merged into EotT, and I left the Ocean.

So in summary the Captain went down with his ship ?