Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Wolves were an MRA in Byllis! They collapsed after about 3 days, lets see if they can break their record and do it in 2 :p

DeletedUser4990

Wolves from Byllis had 60 members in 10 minutes and 200 points founder...

DeletedUser

Hahah I was in it for about 10 mins, me and a handful of players were discussing the alliances future whilst the leader was no where to be seen (away mass recruiting like a machine). Me and MrPdwash left and formed Cerberus bringing along the active and experienced. However the game was to slow and I decided to leave, our top players to merge into WARLORDS.

DeletedUser5088

My alliance ALREADY got an invitation to merge :D
In the first hour lol

DeletedUser

If MRAS come out on top I think Grepolis will need a couple of updates :D

DeletedUser13

From what I`ve seen,only 2-3 alliances that start now last long...rest just sunks! :D

DeletedUser4990

From what I`ve seen,only 2-3 alliances that start now last long...rest just sunks! :D

I must agree with you, but it is always like that... MRAs will fall, and then good alliances will finght...

DeletedUser2063

I've had to speak to fighter* in greek since he doesn't speak english. So it may take some thime

Fighter founded Spartans in Rho. The one that hit 70 members then dropped like a rock before BP ended lol.

DeletedUser

has anyone sabotaged an MRA yet or is that still up for grabs? :)

DeletedUser5270

Watch out for my alliance "Achillies Priory" , we are at 15th with only 10 members , take that MRA's!! please contact me on tau to join!

DeletedUser

Watch out for my alliance "Achillies Priory" , we are at 15th with only 10 members , take that MRA's!! please contact me on tau to join!

Actually, you guys are in 17th, with an average of a little better than 700 points...yeah, we're quaking in our boots :p

Members

Achilles Priory
9 members
Predawn
977 points, 1 city
ROCK27
928 points, 1 city
Revere
880 points, 1 city
brentwolf21
876 points, 1 city
Hokala