Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser5270

Actually, you guys are in 17th, with an average of a little better than 700 points...yeah, we're quaking in our boots :p

Members

Achilles Priory
9 members
Predawn
977 points, 1 city
ROCK27
928 points, 1 city
Revere
880 points, 1 city
brentwolf21
876 points, 1 city
Hokala
777 points, 1 city
Sinstro
717 points, 1 city
Japhyb
584 points, 1 city
Apxos
563 points, 1 city
reaven237
329 points, 1 city
I have left now but you have to give some credit that we had the most Battle points before BP had ended lol , Im at WDTFS now , im the diplomat and we are going all the way!!

DeletedUser

I have left now but you have to give some credit that we had the most Battle points before BP had ended lol , Im at WDTFS now , im the diplomat and we are going all the way!!

Wait, BP ended??? You guys got 248 ABP right now and 238 DBP...Hades Elite has 1071 ABP, Trojan Tribute has 1068, and we have a measly 910...I wasn't even aware you could earn ABP or DBP while in Battle Protection, or else we'd made an effort to get the 1k first...but anyway...what do you mean Bp ended? Not in this world it hasn't...

DeletedUser5088

You can get battle points before Beginners Protection ends by attacking quests. Not that big of an acoplishment

DeletedUser5088

NOBODY TRUST Dragon Lords
We had a NAP with them and their leader conquered one of our cities. Our alliance didn't have enough ls at that time to take it back but now we are prepared.
This is not honorable and it is disgusting.

DeletedUser

Is there a milestone for alliances first double cross? There should be.

DeletedUser

Double cross whatever, just bring out the shovels. One excuse to kill is as good as any...

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

While all unions are drowning
There is no normal war
No language other than English on the forums!

DeletedUser

English only please. If you have a problem with someones post please report it, do not enter into an off topic discussion.
Thanks.

DeletedUser5088

WDTFS is now 13th all because we kicked out all of the inactives. tsk tsk tsk
We are still 4th in abp and 3rd in dbp though

DeletedUser

The Top 12 for total city points is just for show, let's have a real Top 12 of the best fighters. :)

DeletedUser

Hard to go all the way with a 175 pointer.

DeletedUser5088

apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpg

DeletedUser

There's been some big upsets lately in rankings and no one seems to be talking about it. I'll start.

#1 Gameover: My alliance. Currently ranked #1 with a bullet due to the recent defection of many top players from several different large alliances. Nearly all of them are in 55 and are the strongest in that ocean.
#2 Veni Vidi Vici: Strong from the start VVV is still ranked near the top and with no signs of slouching. They have a good clustering in the north west quadrant of 55 and many outliers in other oceans.
#3 Trojan Tribute Rebirth: Not sure what's going on with the Trojans. Looks like an entire alliance dedicated to turtling. Very tight clustering of cities on the border of 55/45. They're going to be a tough nut to crack but there's plenty of heavy hitters in the area capable of doing it.
#4 Romulus: ...Who the hell are these guys? I don't remember ever hearing about them before. Very tight grouping in the corner of 55, 44 and 54 and one lonesome bastard way the hell up in 42. Anybody care to tell their story?
#5 The Wild Bunch: Have a controlling interest in the southern half of 55 with strong inroads into 65. Great dispersion but not much clustering. Might come and bite them in the ass in the long run.
#6 Sceptics Anonymous: A fairly new upstart mostly clustered in the north west of ocean 65. They could end up being a power to be reckoned with but I don't know much about them yet. Except that I blew up one of their top players harbor and he didn't dodge.
#7 The Elite bastards: Seem to be the only alliance worth talking about in 56. In fact their control over that ocean seems completely uncontested. We'll see if this isolation emboldens them or makes them soft.
#8 The Illyrians Hegemony: Has a strong presence in the north west corner of 55 and east 45 but so do many strong alliances. They've been having a spot of trouble lately and have been taking the hits. We'll see if they can persevere.
#9 The Mymidons: They have a controling interest in ocean 65 and seem to have good dispersion and some good clustering as well. I know very little about them though and cannot make estimates.
#10 Origin of Bastards: Elite Bastards academy. Some clustering in 46 but mostly spread out all over the place. Not much to say about them.
#11 NO FEAR: No idea. Way over in 35 45.
#12 Game is over: Academy of Gameover. Spread throughout 55. At least they're sharing the same ocean with their parent alliance and can help with attack and defense.

DeletedUser

Romulus is the Laestrygonians' new name
Remus is the Dragon Lords' new name