Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

This needs serious updating seeing as how the Raptards have now achieved warp speed unraveling.....LOL

It was fun while it lasted....

8)

DeletedUser4627

Invio is gone fellas, but what took her place i rising up fast! The Inviolabilis Wizards!

Just a merger between Invio and The Ghost Wizards to assist Mount Olympus against the massive war against them. So if it says 110 members or above 100, no need to call us MRA, as we have had this planned for months now to merge after the war with the Unsullied.

DeletedUser

raptors has fallen and the members joined BOB i see a war coming between them and MO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, just to clarify, Raptors is still active with one member left. It's just that he's gone on VM indefinitely......to parts unknown.....

Maybe I should see if he's at that BBQ he invited me to a while back....

;)

DeletedUser

No......it's just too heart-wrenching of a story......

8)

DeletedUser2063

Invio is gone fellas, but what took her place i rising up fast! The Inviolabilis Wizards!

Just a merger between Invio and The Ghost Wizards to assist Mount Olympus against the massive war against them. So if it says 110 members or above 100, no need to call us MRA, as we have had this planned for months now to merge after the war with the Unsullied.

But you were an MRA before....