Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Does anyone see it? I do. It is right there. Or their? Or they're? I'm not quite sure.

Just trying to keep things straight. :D

the only thing that's important here is moose got burned on a there/their/they're usage. way to go tyler.:D

Now that is funny & I know funny! Mr "Proper Punctuation and Grammar"

:)

oops did I repeat myself?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why did you post the same thing twice, oh no we are returning to the repetitive comeback thing :p Can we please get back on topic, like maybe read what I wrote in my last post and discuss that.

Another picture describing martin:

[SPR]
david-gass-meme-royaleswithcheese.jpg
[/SPR]

DeletedUser2039

But can someone post a screenshot of the top 12? I want to give my opinions.

DeletedUser3109

Tyler don't you mean Lizards. King Kong I is number 13th in the world :D

DeletedUser

Whoa whoa whoa... Bull did you really put the Myrmidons above us in your top 12?
ABP: Death Eaters 93k - Myrmidons 53k
AVG Points: Death Eaters 10k - Myrmidons 8700
Cities vs Players: Death Eaters 108-43 Myrmidons 96-51
Members over 10k: Death Eaters 16 - Myrmidons 13
Over 20k: Death Eaters 8 - Myrmidons 3 and one at 19.5k
We deserve number 4 spot in your list, especially since their leader was on vacation for 4 days :p

Oh and Tyler I startled my dog laughing randomly

DeletedUser

As you can see, when someone requests "Top 12" bullwinky simply clicks & screenshots "Alliances" tab lol. Lmfao! So the alliances with the most points are the best? I agree with High Lord Ross, more consideration should be utilized when determining "Top"

DeletedUser2039

Guys...I'm not in the world so I wanted to see the top 12. He did what I asked.

As for calling him bullwinky, is that an insult?

DeletedUser

Ugh, blank threat? Ok.

lighten up sunshine! was joke, dont flatter yourself, I would not waste my energy. I am not in this world either. wish I was though; Yes bullwinky he likes, originally I said bu__winky, but he was all bu__ hurt over that one

DeletedUser

a complement. dont worry we wont sign up in your world & rim you

Again can we get back on topic, make the moderators job just a bit easier and discuss only about the topic of the thread and not anything else Martin. You can always talk about the upcoming war between Insidious and an ally vs. LEGION OF DEATH and GODZILLA.

By the way since I don't want to be a philosopher here is another picture that sums up Spartan Martin's more recent posts :D

[SPR]
24956253.jpg
[/SPR]

DeletedUser

Again can we get back on topic, make the moderators of this forum's job just a bit easier and discuss only about the topic of the thread and not anything else Martin.

By the way since I don't want to be a philosopher here is another picture that sums up Spartan Martin's more recent posts :D

[SPR]
24956253.jpg
[/SPR]

You are so silly Billy! If you want to return to topic, why instigate? Must be reverse philosophy? I concur, the evening is late & I am bored! Back on topic!

DeletedUser

But your alliance is called Death Eaters...like no!

I didn't name it I joined when it was a sapling and have grown it and pruned it until it has become a strong oak tree, it was named after the Harry Potter group. I may rename it one day. Would you like Tyler's Shadow, or maybe Bane of Nu?