Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser6621

I don't suppose what crap alliance your in?

if to me this is? Well your wrong i dont talk much crap cause i like the actions to do it for me, but seeing most of fox say what does a lot of talking to me just means they no action is all

DeletedUser

We lost a city to someone who spent over $100 for a world, this is probably one of the most common things to happen in any new world. As for WDTFS, look at the ABP please.

DeletedUser

if to me this is? Well your wrong i dont talk much crap cause i like the actions to do it for me, but seeing most of fox say what does a lot of talking to me just means they no action is all

You're just upset because you and your 20 alliance members on the same island as me haven't been able to land one single attack against little old me here all alone, without all your soldiers and ships dying on my wall. And this on your so-called "Stronghold Island"

Some alliance, heh. And you're the ones who started the conflict against me as a result of your own failed diplomacy. The agressors have retreated and you say WDTFS aren't people of action? Pot, Kettle, OWNED.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

The only reason Hades Elite are still alive is because they have a bunch of Gold Users
I mean 9,000 pts. already

DeletedUser

Excuse him, he doesn't speak much English so don't find what he says offensive.
Do you mean that you believe the entire Top 12 Alliances will sink?
I do not speak English.
I see good until 5 unions.
But they have not yet seen a good war.
A month later, we learn.
Who will swim who drown.

DeletedUser

I love Gold users just for the fact they will build up a city for another alliance.
It's still ridiculous at how people do happen to have $200 to spend on this game for a new world, only reason to use money on here would be any extra or working a job that gives a lot of money..

DeletedUser

AF's Sink or Swim if you stink you sink.

#1 Veni Vidi Veci- They are currently ranked #1 with 132k points with a 2.4k average. They are ranked #1 in ABP and DBP having 33.7k BP altogether. They have a tight core in Oceans 44 and 54 but seem to spread out in Ocean 55. - Swim

#2 Illyrians Hegemony- Ranked #2 with 129k points with a 2.4k average. Ranked #3 in ABP and #6 in DBP having 17.5k BP altogether. An alliance from the world Sigma can they change their success here. Good core in 45 then spread out through 55. - Sink

#3 GaMe oVeR- Ranked #3 with 119k points with a 2.4k average. Ranked #2 in ABP and #7 in DBP having a total of 21.4k BP. Seem to be a strong alliance but to spread out through Ocean 55, we have to wait and see. - Swim

#4 Hades Elite- Ranked #4 with 110k points with a 2k average. Ranked #5 in ABP and #2 in DBP having a total of 13.7k BP. An MRA if I have ever seen on with the alliance The Elite Bastards, based around a core in 54 and 55. - Sink

#5 Trojan Tribute- Rannked #5 with 109k points with a 2.1k average. Ranked #6 in ABP and #9 in DBP with a total of 10.7k BP. A tight core on the edge of Oceans 45 and 55, need to see them attack more. - Sink, unless they start attacking

#6 The Laestygonians- Ranked #6 with 101k points and a 1.8k average. Ranked #11 in ABP and #8 in DBP with a total of 8.4k BP. They have two cores one in Ocean 54 and the other in Ocean 44. - Sink

#7 The Wild Bunch- Ranked #7 with 88k and a 1.7k average. Ranked #13 in ABP and #19 in DBP with a total of 5.7k BP. Their Battle Points are unheard of, they are a alliance based around a small core in Ocean 65. - Sink

#8 The Elite Bastards- Ranked #8 with 81k and a 1.8k average. Ranked #15 in ABP and #18 in DBP with a total of 5.2k BP. MRA Alert with a Sister alliance and an Academy. Where is your Battle Points and Core? - Sink

#9 Lycans- Ranked #9 with 76k and a 2.3k average. Ranked #8 in ABP and #14 in DBP with a total of 7.5k BP. A good alliance with a solid lineup.They have a very tight core in Ocean 55, they have low Battle Points but they know how to play the game. Swim

#10 the whispering DEATH- Ranked #10 with 75k and a 1.5k average. Ranked #12 in ABP and #26 in DBP with a total of 5.4k BP. They are spread out on the eastern portion of Ocean 65, might still be in Beginner Protection if not then they dont attack much. - Sink

#11 What Does the Fox Say?- Ranked #11 with 75k and a 2k average. Ranked #4 in ABP and #3 in DBP with a total of 18.4k BP. Have a good core in Ocean 54 with a few players in the inner portions of the other core oceans. - My alliance so you decide

#12 Myrmidions- Ranked #12 with 74k and a 1.6k average. Ranked #10 in ABP and #17 in DBP with a total of 7k BP. They need more Battle Points considering they are right beside The Elite Bastards, and every world I play there is always an alliance with this name. Spread throughout the Middle on Western portions of Ocean 65. - Sink, unless they start attacking The Elite Bastards

+ rep is appreciated if you thought this was an accurate report.

DeletedUser

Nice summary, but not sure how much use this is since it represents one opinion. But nice to see some stat info at least on all the top rankings......these lists do tend to change a lot this early too, so any view is premature at best. Let's see what shakes out....

DeletedUser6621

You're just upset because you and your 20 alliance members on the same island as me haven't been able to land one single attack against little old me here all alone, without all your soldiers and ships dying on my wall. And this on your so-called "Stronghold Island"

Some alliance, heh. And you're the ones who started the conflict against me as a result of your own failed diplomacy. The agressors have retreated and you say WDTFS aren't people of action? Pot, Kettle, OWNED.

20? 2 you mean and i hit you with a real attack unlike you that just hides, have fun just hiding :)

The only reason Hades Elite are still alive is because they have a bunch of Gold Users
I mean 9,000 pts. already

we didnt have anyone with 1 city at 9k points sorry wrong alliance you have there

DeletedUser

Someone should make a group photo of all of the External forum members...
As for the picture, the guy you picked me for has the same hairstyle as I do but why couldn't I be the Yu-Gi-Oh guy!
I got one with most active members on Tau forum :p

priiiii.jpg

Couldn't make any more space for the rest ;)

DeletedUser

Greetings citizens,

Bit of a late start on Tau but glad to be back in grepo and ready to stretch our wings a bit :)

DeletedUser

Lets get this back on topic so I am not forced to close it. This is a top 12 thread.

DeletedUser

1. Veni Vidi Vici - Swim
2. Illyrians Hegemony - Sink
3. GaMe oVeR - Float
4. Trojan Tribute - Sink
5. Hades Elite - Sink
6. The Laestrygonians - Sink
7. The Wild Bunch - Sink
8. Myrmidons - Float (barely)
9. Sceptics Anonymous - Float
10. Lycans - born Swimming
11. The Elite Basterds - Float
12. What does the Fox Say? - Swim

DeletedUser

Leonidas your alliance isn't much either considering WDTFS is higher in both ABP and DBP.

DeletedUser

Well why not with fox they dont seem to be much so far lol
Lycans i dont know them at all so.....

Where are you looking at? Go to my Top 12 in Battle Points thread, there's your answer on what we are doing.