Top 10

DeletedUser

Sure and now let's all about Ephesus: we are a powerhouse. Period. We have the highest average, the highest ABP and the highest fighter BP and we also have the most players that have 2+ cities. I haven't grown much because of the 40 successful spy reports I've don't so far. So now I'm not doing any more spying and such, I will go offensive as you will see in my stats soon enough.

In Gythium, have you noticed I have grown as fast? It's because I'm slowly losing my patience on that world.

DeletedUser8262

I dont believe i asked for your stats

Im telling you that everybody already knows that soon you'll jump onto another alliance and another world, Ephesus is my turtle world so im not paying that much attention to any stats but just doing my part in my alliance

DeletedUser4951

Okay where the HECK is mod squad? I've never seen a thread so badly mangled and derailed so fast.

Lets cover this all in one post.

1. There are just under 6k players here.
2. 3/4ths of the top 12 don't even have 30 players to their name yet.
3. We are still in bp.

But just so everyone knows since the map is up. We can do some basic predicting.

The top alliance has the looks of a experienced team did a somewhat coordinated start and had it back fire. They're somewhat spread out but I've seen it work before and with controlling most of the top 12 players they could easily take the world by storm early on. They will most likely battle Lords of Kabol early on for control of O54.

Night watchers are tight pack and their leader I know personally. Whether he has learned his lesson from the last time we faced off will determine if they are a thing. With tight proximity to War Hammer, Borg Collective, and some of Posidon's Army they will need to fight hard and be coordinated or will be in for a short run.

The Rebellion is also in the heart of O54. Using my awesome logical skills we can all conclude that O54 will be hotly contested early on as will O55 most likely.

DeletedUser

Okay where the HECK is mod squad? I've never seen a thread so badly mangled and derailed so fast.

Lets cover this all in one post.

1. There are just under 6k players here.
2. 3/4ths of the top 12 don't even have 30 players to their name yet.
3. We are still in bp.

But just so everyone knows since the map is up. We can do some basic predicting.

The top alliance has the looks of a experienced team did a somewhat coordinated start and had it back fire. They're somewhat spread out but I've seen it work before and with controlling most of the top 12 players they could easily take the world by storm early on. They will most likely battle Lords of Kabol early on for control of O54.

Night watchers are tight pack and their leader I know personally. Whether he has learned his lesson from the last time we faced off will determine if they are a thing. With tight proximity to War Hammer, Borg Collective, and some of Posidon's Army they will need to fight hard and be coordinated or will be in for a short run.

The Rebellion is also in the heart of O54. Using my awesome logical skills we can all conclude that O54 will be hotly contested early on as will O55 most likely.

I dont believe i asked for your stats

Im telling you that everybody already knows that soon you'll jump onto another alliance and another world, Ephesus is my turtle world so im not paying that much attention to any stats but just doing my part in my alliance

There's not much to talk about gythium cuz even though some alliances are grouped on a few islands, they might fail....

DeletedUser4951

I never said they would succeed. Its actually harder to play from a coordinated start in my experience.

DeletedUser

From what I heard, your inactive for some time...things change bro

DeletedUser4951

Well since no one is apparently modding this thread.

1. You're ***

2. True I've been gone awhile. Life happens. At least I can commit to the world I play though until life strikes. I don't flail about all over the place like you do.

DeletedUser8262

Also, Smilodon, LoK and PA have a pact together, they made pacts with like 5 other alliance early on, talk about an MRA, they offered us one but i told the leader that i dont want any pacts

DeletedUser4951

LoK is getting screwed by that pact its obvious PA has the jump on them to the world by their positioning and the strength of opponent....

DeletedUser8262

LoK is getting screwed by that pact its obvious PA has the jump on them to the world by their positioning and the strength of opponent....

Most likely, the leader seems to be very polite though, haha, he got on my good side but in the end, it is a war game

DeletedUser4951

I could imagine it. Most people in the game are nice. Still you can be nice and screw someone over. Shocked that anyone in O54 would accept that.

DeletedUser8262

I could imagine it. Most people in the game are nice. Still you can be nice and screw someone over. Shocked that anyone in O54 would accept that.

o54 seems to be the hotspot, if PA and LoK plan on trying to take over o54 while my alliance is in it, they are in for a dreadful awakening

DeletedUser9276

First post on the us forums. From what I can tell most of the alliances in the top 12 are MRA. The Borg and Warhammer both look decent though.

There is no rep bars here though, they need to get on that, how are we supposed to know who the awesome posters are? ;)

DeletedUser4951

First post on the us forums. From what I can tell most of the alliances in the top 12 are MRA. The Borg and Warhammer both look decent though.

There is no rep bars here though, they need to get on that, how are we supposed to know who the awesome posters are? ;)

Well look who made their way to the US. :p

DeletedUser5244

Need to have a lowercase "p" if you want the face lol :p these stupid forums

DeletedUser

I love how there's going to be thousands of BP when the real wars starts

DeletedUser8262

The en forums and en worlds are better than US worlds and forums, they also dont have the tags you can put on the title

DeletedUser9276

I am pretty dissapointed at the alliances in my area. Was looking for a decent one to join and one does not exist.