Top 10

DeletedUser2654

What do you guys think of the top ten alliances? o.o

DeletedUser

1.) Its too early
2.) ITstoo early
3..) Its WAY to early

DeletedUser

probably a good idea. nobody can draw conclusions yet. maybe wait a little more than a couple of days.

DeletedUser

Dude, its the SECOND DAY...come on!

we could do the MRAs , that would be really easy,...but top ten? all the alliances have approximately the same averages and no known " terrritories" have been identified yet....

DeletedUser

I Wonder Why Stogus Doesn't Have Any Members To The R.H.Stogus Fan Club

DeletedUser8262

Dude, its the SECOND DAY...come on!

we could do the MRAs , that would be really easy,...but top ten? all the alliances have approximately the same averages and no known " terrritories" have been identified yet....

Its funny to see you type that because your always the one to make all the tabs way too early, finally took the advice everybody was giving you

Is somebody going to do a Milestones thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well Ephesus was a fast world...you could easily tell Tech support was winning from the beginning...speed two worlds....not really.

DeletedUser5244

Ehh not so sure about that Stogus. You can't call it this early.

DeletedUser8262

You cant call it even if it was a speed 4 world, anything can happen, the top alliances at the beginning are never there in the end

DeletedUser

Ehh not so sure about that Stogus. You can't call it this early.

You cant call it even if it was a speed 4 world, anything can happen, the top alliances at the beginning are never there in the end

I was pretty sure Tech Support would win because they were the only " Premade" and we all knew each other from Delphi and other worlds so we knew each other weaknesses and other whatnot....we are a team and we are here to fix your city.

DeletedUser5088

Deciding who will win the world shouldn't be happening this early in the world. Try a few months from now

DeletedUser8262

I was pretty sure Tech Support would win because they were the only " Premade" and we all knew each other from Delphi and other worlds so we knew each other weaknesses and other whatnot....we are a team and we are here to fix your city.

Kid, just like all the time, youll be rimmed before you can even get your second CONQUERED city, you join a lot of alliances and are on their side until you get kicked and run off to another alliance, this isnt new to anybody and it isnt new to you either, dont get too attached

DeletedUser

Nope, I was in Tech Support since Delphi and I m not leaving.

DeletedUser8262

Nope, I was in Tech Support since Delphi and I m not leaving.

You act like Delphi was 2 years ago and your best friends with them all, do you know how soon the world started after Delphi came out, and Tech Support isnt even in Delphi anymore so im not sure why your bringing up Delphi

DeletedUser8262

It's renamed and it merged. Get you facts straight

If it merged then basically it no longer exists, correct and if it is renamed when the founder of Tech Support isnt even in it then i dont think its a change but just a copy