Top 10 Sink/Swim 1 week in and still too early

• Thread starter DeletedUser3819
  • Start date

DeletedUser3819

I was asked a few days ago to give my unbiased opinion so here it is:

1. Havoc - Alot of points, little skill. They will be gone as soon as the next world comes out...just like they do everytime.
SINK

2. NAME CHANGERS - Rock solid core, they know how to win and have done it before. They will be front runners for the crown if they choose to be. SWIM

3. Unsullied - Don't know alot about their membership, but they look to be a decent alliance. Good growth and BP, these folks will stick around and could be a force to be reckoned with. SWIM

4. Hounds of Hades - Santaclese is a good player, thedevourer/sheppard talks in the forums too much. They are a SINK

5. Panic Attacks - My alliance so I won't say much, but anyone who's stood on the other side of the battle field knows whats up. Half the size and still in the top 5. SWIM

6.THE HAND - Junk. SINK

7. Sullied Spartans Elite - More junk. SINK

8. Outlaws - ^^^ SINK

9. WE ARE SPARTA - Who are you again??? SINK

10. Grease Monkeys - There is some talent here, enough to FLOAT

DeletedUser10048

There's a few alliances I'm keeping a watch of that are not mentioned here that have previous crown winning experience in EN Gela, Delos, Cythera & Thebes

DeletedUser

1. Havoc - Alot of points, little skill. They will be gone as soon as the next world comes out...just like they do everytime.
SINK

We are going strong on Naxos and Olympia. Don't know how that counts as moving onto the next world every time.

A bit early to say who is going to survive in a month when the first real battle hasn't even started.

DeletedUser3819

We are going strong on Naxos and Olympia. Don't know how that counts as moving onto the next world every time.

A bit early to say who is going to survive in a month when the first real battle hasn't even started.

Oh yeah...you're right...my bad. Two worlds and one is month old, sorry I down played your staying power.

DeletedUser4322

Predictions? I guess it's fun and games to do this..but I think the entire thing it's STUPID...nothing can be predicted in grepolis !!

I do know want thing, that I will not allow any of you to get the Olympia crown..i just dont talk crap..I back it up..good luck fellas ! ;)

I am the alpha and the omega!

DeletedUser5088

I'm not in Olympia so this Sink or Swim is completely unbias

1. Havoc-Sink... Seem like an MRA atm. All pts

2. Name Changers-Swim... Bunch of very experienced players who just won Nu

3. Unsullied-Float... Pretty experienced group

4. Omen-Sink... Terrible Average Cough Cough MRA

5. Panic Attack-Swim... Great group of players, high bp. However a lot of their players are more conquest world players so Idk how that will work out here, some may quit for a conquest server.

6. THE HAND-Sink... MRA.. Only good player is farsala

7. Sullied Spartans Elite-Sink... Based on their name

8. Oblivion-Float/Sink... Got some good people, Frazzano is a great player..goldenisla is a turtle however.

DeletedUser3819

5. Panic Attack-Swim... Great group of players, high bp. However a lot of their players are more conquest world players so Idk how that will work out here, some may quit for a conquest server.

Ain't no quit here bud

Predictions? I guess it's fun and games to do this..but I think the entire thing it's STUPID...nothing can be predicted in grepolis !!

I do know want thing, that I will not allow any of you to get the Olympia crown..i just dont talk crap..I back it up..good luck fellas ! ;)

I am the alpha and the omega!

Did you say the same thing in Naxos ?

DeletedUser11139

There's a few alliances I'm keeping a watch of that are not mentioned here that have previous crown winning experience in EN Gela, Delos, Cythera & Thebes

EN Server Delos... Then that would be my people. We won the crown on that server.

DeletedUser

I've been away from grepolis to long....
I started in Olympia very late, cool to see some names I recognize tho!

DeletedUser9287

can someone do an updated version of this based on the top 20 alliances