Top 10 Sink or Swim

Pwilber

Newcomer
@Scipio Africanus I, looks like there is another Scipio in this world in the aptly named SquadFam alliance. I suggest filing an identity theft report cause that alliance name is just the worst

CLINTAURUS

Peltast
HELLO PEOPLE!!! HAVENT BEEN ON GREP FORUMS IN AWHILE..... GUESS I MIGHT AS WELL MAKE AN APPEARANCE...... HERE MY SINK OR SWIM.....

FIGHT CLUB/PROJECT MAYHEM: WE DONT SWIM, WE HAVE TRIP 400'S.... WE CHIME WALK....

EVERYONE ELSE: IN THE WATER OR IN THE DIRT.... IT DOESNT MATTER.... THIS WORLD IS ALREADY OVER..... THE SCORE IS NOT EVEN WORTH MENTIONING.... I DONT EVEN THINK SOME OF YOU HAVE EVEN HIT THE ATTACK BUTTON..... ALOT OF SCARED PEOPLE HERE.... BIG LAME HERE..... JUST UNBELIEVABLE....

HELLO PEOPLE!!! HAVENT BEEN ON GREP FORUMS IN AWHILE..... GUESS I MIGHT AS WELL MAKE AN APPEARANCE...... HERE MY SINK OR SWIM.....

FIGHT CLUB/PROJECT MAYHEM: WE DONT SWIM, WE HAVE TRIP 400'S.... WE CHIME WALK....

EVERYONE ELSE: IN THE WATER OR IN THE DIRT.... IT DOESNT MATTER.... THIS WORLD IS ALREADY OVER..... THE SCORE IS NOT EVEN WORTH MENTIONING.... I DONT EVEN THINK SOME OF YOU HAVE EVEN HIT THE ATTACK BUTTON..... ALOT OF SCARED PEOPLE HERE.... BIG LAME HERE..... JUST UNBELIEVABLE....
Would have been a more interesting world if you didn’t poach players but if you want to make a boring world even more boring for yourself it’s whatever

CLINTAURUS

Peltast
Would have been a more interesting world if you didn’t poach players but if you want to make a boring world even more boring for yourself it’s whatever
THATS A SAD EXCUSE FOR A REBUTTLE.... THE SAD PART IS WE GET MESSAGES EVERYDAY FROM YOUR TEAM STILL.... BELIEVE ME... THERE IS MORE WHO HAVE GOTTEN DENIED THAN THOSE WHO WE RECRUITED.... I CANT HELP IT WE CHOSE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.... OUR GROUP IS 72 FIGHTERS... YOUR GROUP IS OVER 150 HUM DRUMS.... THE MATH DOESNT COMPUTE..... LOL.

THATS A SAD EXCUSE FOR A REBUTTLE.... THE SAD PART IS WE GET MESSAGES EVERYDAY FROM YOUR TEAM STILL.... BELIEVE ME... THERE IS MORE WHO HAVE GOTTEN DENIED THAN THOSE WHO WE RECRUITED.... I CANT HELP IT WE CHOSE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.... OUR GROUP IS 72 FIGHTERS... YOUR GROUP IS OVER 150 HUM DRUMS.... THE MATH DOESNT COMPUTE..... LOL.
I stopped playing ages ago I don’t know what you are talking about...I didn’t even ask to join. Would have been boring to

plus typing in all caps really isn’t doing much for you

CLINTAURUS

Peltast
I stopped playing ages ago I don’t know what you are talking about...I didn’t even ask to join. Would have been boring to

plus typing in all caps really isn’t doing much for you
YOU BETTER DO SOME RESEARCH.... OR TALK TO SOME OTHER PLAYERS BETTER THAN YOU.... THESE CAPS WERE HERE WAY BEFORE YOU SLITHERED YOUR WAY IN HERE AND THEY WILL BE SLAPPIN THE TASTE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DECIDE TO COME BACK TO HELIKE..... WHY YOU EVEN ON THE FORUMS HERE? YOU BIG MAD HUH?

YOU BETTER DO SOME RESEARCH.... OR TALK TO SOME OTHER PLAYERS BETTER THAN YOU.... THESE CAPS WERE HERE WAY BEFORE YOU SLITHERED YOUR WAY IN HERE AND THEY WILL BE SLAPPIN THE TASTE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DECIDE TO COME BACK TO HELIKE..... WHY YOU EVEN ON THE FORUMS HERE? YOU BIG MAD HUH?
Helike is slow and boring. Other worlds are much more appealing to me. And it’s an open forum. I can comment as I like.

lurks.alot1

Staff member
Please stay on topic folks.

The last top 12 was posted on the 21st April, if we don't have another 'Top 12' posted soon and people continue to go off topic then I will have no other option but to close the thread.

Walkor

Artisan
Can we get an update?

News travels slow on the rim...

Who’s kicking who’s rear end, who’s folding?