They are back

DeletedUser5088

Ohh NO!!!!! >_<
Everyones least favorite leader is back!!

HXq1EgJ.png

DeletedUser2063

Wow same exact alliance name and profile. Probably the same outcome. The best way to become a good leader is to play under a good leader and learn from them. You don't just start leading, or you end up like this guy lol

DeletedUser

Wow same exact alliance name and profile. Probably the same outcome. The best way to become a good leader is to play under a good leader and learn from them. You don't just start leading, or you end up like this guy lol

Spoken like a true leader haha

DeletedUser5088

He doesn't even speak english so it would be hard to learn from him and why would you want to learn from Changeart

DeletedUser4990

I think he said that Changeart should learn from others...

DeletedUser5088

I know what he means I am just saying that is why people shouldn't go to Changeart

DeletedUser

Why don't they just put a limit on how many people you can recruit per day? Easy solution. The MRA thing seems to be a serious detriment to the game.

DeletedUser2063

I only hope Petrika wont come back! LOL
Otherwise......Hell! :D
Fruit,u know what I`m talking about....

Oh god slobo don't get me started on Petrika! We had some good times dissing/rimming/hating on Petrika. What world was that anyways? We had to start a new thread there was so much hate lol