They are back

DeletedUser5088

when BP ends
ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK
so that he never joins another world and he quits

DeletedUser

Problem is they always seem to make their way to another world. For example, Heartattack_2012 created an mra in Zeta, Theta, Mu? and now im sure will in Tau. The relentlessness towards grepolis with them(mra creator's) is slightly amazing lol.

DeletedUser6486

I think Rho spoiled me because there were so many premades and not too, too many MRA's, but this is ridiculous. On the bright side getting the sabotage milestone shouldn't be too hard. :)

DeletedUser2063

Sadly there are only two premades from Rho left standing: PiD and TRR, but TRR is dying swiftly. And Rho might not have had many MRA's, but it's chalk full of bad alliances or alliances that will collapse quickly.

DeletedUser

ive decide to be anti mra with my new ally angerfist!

Yeah, with your obvious leadership skills and plethora of wisdom, knowledge, and loving kindness, you should go far in this world :\

angerfist1_zps503eaf33.jpg

thisisgrepolis​

Or maybe you thought this was Chutes & Ladders?​

DeletedUser6819

Yeah, with your obvious leadership skills and plethora of wisdom, knowledge, and loving kindness, you should go far in this world :\

angerfist1_zps503eaf33.jpg

thisisgrepolis​

Or maybe you thought this was Chutes & Ladders?​

is this a try to be funny?

No warseekers? go back to playing the sims or civilization.

i ment by this that you cant go declare war on everyone!

DeletedUser

Thats what we did in theta and quite frankly it has worked out pretty well I must say thisisgrepolis

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Nah, Gela is the epitomization of one vs. the world. Look up Krypteia, they own the core, only had pacts with tiny alliances, (until recently), and are fighting everyone else :)

DeletedUser2063

Nah, Gela is the epitomization of one vs. the world. Look up Krypteia, they own the core, only had pacts with tiny alliances, (until recently), and are fighting everyone else :)

Or gythium musketeers. They're called Crowned now, but that was because they built all 7 wonders before anyone else had 1. They had 50 million points at the end, double the next contender. They had 1 pact and fought and killed everyone