The Trashing Talking Thread

DeletedUser9824

IT CONTINUES!

-Mystogan- today at 05:50
I already know your pacts. What you need to realise is that you're a farm to me. Now I warn YOU not to try threatening me because you're absolutely no threat to me. It's not cockiness, it's just my opinion on your alliance.

---

ellision13 today at 05:52

those arent my only two pacts there are other alliance founders that are ready to help at a moments notice just because there not on my list does not mean they wont help again i suggest you reconsider

---

-Mystogan- today at 05:56
And I suggest you reconsider your pacts and your position in this. You have no leverage to stop me from attacking you. The more people that attack me, the better. I can get BP all day from various sources that way.

Honestly you need to find yourself a better, tighter alliance. Forget your pacts because they would stab you in the back at a moment notice.

---

ellision13 today at 06:02

i have my support ships on the way and believe me they are ready to attack if one soldier is killed in my city i would have over 100 cities on the move i say we should just agree to let bygons be bygons but if you really think im bluffing then by all means attack think long and hard player iv already messaged your founder so its all on yall

---

-Mystogan- today at 06:03
And he's already messaged you. I'm not afraid of you, it's just that simple.

Feel free to send those attacks at me. I'm looking forward to the food =]

---

I tried being friendly. Now I'm just gonna be an ass :3
hahaha 100 cities ready to act, he probably doesn't have 10

DeletedUser8889

Hey fellas and ladies, I know Im a little late to the smack talk thread, I mean, who can do it better then me, speaking of which, I couldnt help to notice a few of your posts that were made and one in particular needs to be payed attention to..

Ok, first off, just because you have played the game for 3 years, doesnt make you experienced, you have no proof of experience that I know of and I am starting to think that your Stogus in a fake account ( when I first saw you comment ), I say that because on the Stogus thread where he "claimed" he was leaving, you were the only person actually trying to defend him, until Charl stepped in of course, we all know Stogus, he cant keep a promise to save his life so I was sure he was commenting form another account, soon to find out, your new here. Anyways, back on topic, until I actually see you in action, I consider you a noob. I say that because only the noobs type the letters you type, I know because I used to talk like that then looked back at my words a year later and frowned upon myself.

Anyways, in my opinion, your a noob.

OOOOOOOO, I enjoyed that very much.

Totally agree this guy is a major noob, and of course... stogus too, but stogus is very helpful i will give him that.

DeletedUser

OOOOOOOO, I enjoyed that very much.

Totally agree this guy is a major noob, and of course... stogus too, but stogus is very helpful i will give him that.

i am considered a noob in my alliance =D and we even have a game around it! i love being nooby

~Niko.Whitey

DeletedUser8562

can i point out radioactive has 35 members, the least in the top 20 (our max members i think was 36) and we are the number 2 attackers?

DeletedUser

can i point out radioactive has 35 members, the least in the top 20 (our max members i think was 36) and we are the number 2 attackers?

and they got the second highest average

all the other alliances are just huge MRAs...

Lockdown died

Niko.paterakis first place iin ABP
White Khalifa 2nd place in ABP

edit-I forgot, Smilodon is approximately 1000 ABP away from 1st and 300 from 2nd...
and we got many people in the top of the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8889

"Takes the night off" and just, passes me by 800 bps..................................... WHAT A FREAKING JERK!