The Trashing Talking Thread

DeletedUser

No I don't know what grepolis is. I heard about it from a toaster oven and now I play a little. But I have only been playing this game for .0000000001 seconds

DeletedUser

These noobs on here need to plan a better scheme to win this world.....pffftt.

DeletedUser

A nice message I received from a player near me after I attacked him, and the conversation that ensued:

---

ellision13 on 2014-04-07 at 16:32

today i received an attack notice coming from your city in all honesty i would like to avoid a alliance war especially with one that seems as strong as yalls if your allaince was somehow provoked by my members would you please let me know to correct this error i look foward to your reply

---

-Mystogan- on 2014-04-07 at 17:54
Simply a farming run. I can't say I won't attack again because that would be a lie. You're close to us and the BP/resources are beneficial.

Also I took a look at your alliance. Your members are in various oceans which is no good to you since support would take several hours to arrive. You're better off focusing in one ocean or joining an alliance where you can work with other members and build up that way. Just my advice =]

If I was to be honest with you, I'll probably attack you tomorrow some time unless you find an alliance that would make me think twice or that my leader has told me not to attack.

---

ellision13 today at 05:48

player i warn you now my alliance may be spread out but we have several pacts that have agreed to retaliate if you should decide to attack me i would think long and hard if you do me and the founders of new world order as well as founder of dead reckoning along with there multitude of pacts will not only take over you but your alliance your cockiness will be your downfall your choice

---

I'm like, full on drooling here. So much BP!!!!

DeletedUser

IT CONTINUES!

-Mystogan- today at 05:50
I already know your pacts. What you need to realise is that you're a farm to me. Now I warn YOU not to try threatening me because you're absolutely no threat to me. It's not cockiness, it's just my opinion on your alliance.

---

ellision13 today at 05:52

those arent my only two pacts there are other alliance founders that are ready to help at a moments notice just because there not on my list does not mean they wont help again i suggest you reconsider

---

-Mystogan- today at 05:56
And I suggest you reconsider your pacts and your position in this. You have no leverage to stop me from attacking you. The more people that attack me, the better. I can get BP all day from various sources that way.

Honestly you need to find yourself a better, tighter alliance. Forget your pacts because they would stab you in the back at a moment notice.

---

ellision13 today at 06:02

i have my support ships on the way and believe me they are ready to attack if one soldier is killed in my city i would have over 100 cities on the move i say we should just agree to let bygons be bygons but if you really think im bluffing then by all means attack think long and hard player iv already messaged your founder so its all on yall

---

-Mystogan- today at 06:03
And he's already messaged you. I'm not afraid of you, it's just that simple.

Feel free to send those attacks at me. I'm looking forward to the food =]

---

I tried being friendly. Now I'm just gonna be an ass :3

DeletedUser

I love threats. I rarely get threatened though which makes me sad. :p

DeletedUser

The Great Nipple in the Sky said:
Hello Ellision,

After receiving this message I have to agree with what my member has said to you thus far. Your alliance is in no position to threaten us as you and your pacts are not close enough to be a real threat.
Our farming attacks on you will proceed, as will our attacks on your pact partners (who haven't retaliated yet either). By all means I welcome you and your friends to attack us.
You mentioned that you thought Mysto was being cocky, I can assure you that he wasn't. We are merely experienced enoughto know a threat when we see it, and you are not one of them.

Regards,
SirNips
The HaP Founder

Ellision said:
if yall want to set up base on the island by all means but as iv told your player and as ill tell your alliance i have more pacts then just the two and war is meaningless as of now again my pacts are ready to attack and so are the others you dont know so if an attack on me is what yall plan to do then i think we know what will happen again i am ready are yall

The Nipnip said:
Look your cities are attractive farms and we will be using them, by all means retaliate. We are ready.

Not much talking really :p

DeletedUser

LitBBAQ.png

Job done...just XD May have underestimated a little hahaha!

DeletedUser

I've yet to get over 100 bp in one attack on this world yet. All inactives around me for now. I have a feeling I'll have a good one tonight though, hoping to get a lot of bp off of Whitey's mother. :)

DeletedUser8262

Hey fellas and ladies, I know Im a little late to the smack talk thread, I mean, who can do it better then me, speaking of which, I couldnt help to notice a few of your posts that were made and one in particular needs to be payed attention to..

Ha a noob you wish. I have a ton of experience. lol

Ok, first off, just because you have played the game for 3 years, doesnt make you experienced, you have no proof of experience that I know of and I am starting to think that your Stogus in a fake account ( when I first saw you comment ), I say that because on the Stogus thread where he "claimed" he was leaving, you were the only person actually trying to defend him, until Charl stepped in of course, we all know Stogus, he cant keep a promise to save his life so I was sure he was commenting form another account, soon to find out, your new here. Anyways, back on topic, until I actually see you in action, I consider you a noob. I say that because only the noobs type the letters you type, I know because I used to talk like that then looked back at my words a year later and frowned upon myself.

Anyways, in my opinion, your a noob.