The Trashing Talking Thread

DeletedUser

Lol you're full of crap man.
This picture clearly shows he got 11,430 dbp.
Still trying to say it wasn't just him?
image.jpg

DeletedUser

What says a lot about RA is #1 in all bp categories and a lot better players than TS

DeletedUser

And yet they couldn't even put one "not good" player with minimal support in revolt.
You're right, that says sooooo much lol.
The reason they are number one is because they have a majority of the top players and they gained most of them by taking top players from other alliances.
It's a marathon, not a sprint. Still a long way to go Mr. David.
I just think it bodes well for everyone who is against RA when they see that RA isn't as big and bad as they want everyone to believe.

DeletedUser

One failure aint gonna stop us from taking down what you can an "alliance"
We see you as food, and we are hungry
Alliances can think all they want about us

DeletedUser

That's fine dude.
Everyone thinks your alliance is made of nothing but jerks who are all talk.
So far that's been the case.
RA has 3 little attack dogs that support the whole alliance. I've got contacts in RA, so I know who does the heavy lifting.

Don't get me wrong, there are actually some good people in RA. I've talked to some players that actually seem kind of cool, but you've got some punks who give you guys a bad name. Especially on these forums.

But I'm going to go finish watching my movie now, so I'll just leave this here for the rest of the RA Spam Squad to mull over.
Have a good evening, see you in Juktas.

DeletedUser8562

Lol you're full of crap man.
This picture clearly shows he got 11,430 dbp.
Still trying to say it wasn't just him?
View attachment 1658

well it looks like it upgraded. i added the 490 and the 130 to get about 600. my bad. it updated. if u looked when i told u, you wouldve seen he "had" 600 bp in the past two days. i would say im full of crap if i looked at grep intel and it hadnt updated. is that full of crap? idk

kudos to that guy. he turtled better than we attacked!

DeletedUser5088

Goldenisla is a noob turtle :)
That's all I have to say on the matter. He just wastes his time and gold building up defense

DeletedUser

While you waste your time and and resources trying to stop him. (and failing might I add).

DeletedUser

That says a lot about RA then if they can't even put one player in revolt after 24 attacks.

If this game didn't favor defense then that would be a different story. But turtling counts as defense so, it makes it difficult to break through.

DeletedUser

Well then why not admit you failed instead of your alliance mates making excuses?

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Failed? This was in no way an alliance attack on goldenisla, Certain members obviously did fail but based off those reports he got quite a bit of support from summit which isn't surprising. When our alliance decides to hit you we will let you know. We probably won't hit you Alexander though, based off his second and third cities he has have no idea what he is doing and none of our members want to spend the culture points to fix that academy.

DeletedUser9771

Woot nice I see people talking on forums again I was getting worried...

Btw I think its obvious it was a failed attack based on screen shots and the fact our alliance doesn't own his city.. He had a nice turtle going on there last I seen of a spy report, and whats done is done and no changing the fact he defended himself and succeeded, and not taking anything away from the defense but surly you realize the guy can be revolted. I didn't even know we had an op going on the guy... shrug :/ I missed the memo I guess.

Nice job on defense just saying I wouldn't get to carried away things happen :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Also I'd like to point out that I do think goldenisla is a good player, I just don't personally like the guy which is why I asked he not be invited. He's done a pretty fantastic job considering hes had to jump alliances constantly and stay one step ahead of us eating the next alliance.

DeletedUser

Failed? This was in no way an alliance attack on goldenisla, Certain members obviously did fail but based off those reports he got quite a bit of support from summit which isn't surprising. When our alliance decides to hit you we will let you know. We probably won't hit you Alexander though, based off his second and third cities he has have no idea what he is doing and none of our members want to spend the culture points to fix that academy.

Ah glad you showed up Peter! As far my 2nd and 3rd cities go, they are designed exactly for that reason. Why do you think I literally demolished everything except for the resources down to 1? To make the city as unattractive as possible for potential attackers. As a result I have a resource city on an island controlled by RA that keeps a steady flow of resources flowing to my main, and in case I ever want to build it up I will have a city within striking distance of several of your cities. It was a strategic plan to capture that city, not a random act.

And as far you saying it wasn't a coordinated attack, I'm pretty sure that when 24 attacks on 1 player take place from the same alliance, there was some coordination involved :)

And no he actually didn't get quite a bit of support from the summit. Ask him yourself, he has no reason to lie to you. The fact that he gained 11,430 dbp from those attacks shows that he took the brunt of the attack by himself.

Let's see, what else....
Oh scream wolf, thanks man. Thanks for being classy. You seem to be one of the few RA players with some class who doesn't think they are all hot stuff.

DeletedUser

Also I'd like to point out that I do think goldenisla is a good player, I just don't personally like the guy which is why I asked he not be invited. He's done a pretty fantastic job considering hes had to jump alliances constantly and stay one step ahead of us eating the next alliance.
That took some class, I'll let him know about the compliment.

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Talk to your contacts in our alliance and let us know what they say about the coordinated attacks, we are not lying when we say we had no knowledge of any alliance op against him if we did it certainty would have been coordinated better..

DeletedUser9771

Peter isn't lying lol, I didn't even know we hit this guy till 30 mins ago when I read this post. Last I was told we were just hitting HnP city this was a new one to me. I think they were being selfish wanting all the bp , I dunno.. lol