The Trashing Talking Thread

DeletedUser

well that was a nice 4 pages of drac, charl, and check-mate talking i got the luxury of reading :D

DeletedUser

Cause they realize there is no poop to talk about and RA is the best... lol

DeletedUser

Wait, didn't a player from The Summit just defeat 23 consecutive attacks from RA by himself?
Goldenisla ring any bells?

Yeah, you guys are soooooo awesome, 23 attacks on one player and you couldn't land a revolt. Lol

DeletedUser8562

Wait, didn't a player from The Summit just defeat 23 consecutive attacks from RA by himself?

Yeah, you guys are soooooo awesome, 23 attacks on one player and you couldn't land a revolt. Lol

TBC who?
FSwho?
H&P who?
Gee I wonder whose next!

sure maybe he defeated 23 consectutive attacks, but all by himself? yeah those "23 attacks" got him like 600 bp in the past 2 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TBC who?
FSwho?
H&P who?
Gee I wonder whose next!

sure maybe he defeated 23 consectutive attacks, but all by himself? yeah those "23 attacks" got him like 600 bp in the past 2 days.

I'll give you once chance to fact check that before I embarrass you lol.

I'm sure "600 bp" would be enough to get anyone to number 4 in dbp right? Lol
Actually don't bother correcting yourself, I'll just post the screenshots and embarrass you ;)

Oh and btw, the reason FS is on your little "nuked" list is because our leader Draceus decided he would rather become RA's little bitty as opposed to being a man and fighting haha

View attachment 1651
image.jpg
Piece of evidence 1 (in case you wanted to claim the attacks weren't from your alliance or something like that)

image.jpg
Next piece of evidence

image.jpg
Here's some more :)

image.jpg
My bad for the last duplicate

image.jpg

Sometimes love don't feel like it should, you make it....hurt so good!

image.jpg
Yummy yummy bp!

These are just a few of the highlights from your little night on the town.
Seems like a little more than 600 bp, don't you think?

Oh the mighty RA haha

DeletedUser

Stop posting multiple posts, you can put multiple images in one post. This violates the rules.

DeletedUser

Then don't do it at all. Use a computer. This will not be allowed to continue.

DeletedUser8562

I'll give you once chance to fact check that before I embarrass you lol.

I'm sure "600 bp" would be enough to get anyone to number 4 in dbp right? Lol
Actually don't bother correcting yourself, I'll just post the screenshots and embarrass you ;)

Oh and btw, the reason FS is on your little "nuked" list is because our leader Draceus decided he would rather become RA's little bitty as opposed to being a man and fighting haha

View attachment 1651
View attachment 1652
Piece of evidence 1 (in case you wanted to claim the attacks weren't from your alliance or something like that)

View attachment 1653
Next piece of evidence

View attachment 1654
Here's some more :)

View attachment 1655
My bad for the last duplicate

View attachment 1656

Sometimes love don't feel like it should, you make it....hurt so good!

View attachment 1657
Yummy yummy bp!

These are just a few of the highlights from your little night on the town.
Seems like a little more than 600 bp, don't you think?

Oh the mighty RA haha
you just proved my point that it wasnt just him defending!

DeletedUser

Lol first of all you never claimed it wasn't just him defending. But yes, it was just him and his one island mate, but he had the vast majority considering he has like 4 cities he owns on that one island.
He posted the reports for us all to laugh at.

So, are you planning on taking back your comment about it being a little more than 600 bp?
Or are you too prideful for that?

It's ok to admit you guys fouled up and got owned pretty bad by basically one player.

DeletedUser8562

Lol first of all you never claimed it wasn't just him defending. But yes, it was just him and his one island mate, but he had the vast majority considering he has like 4 cities he owns on that one island.
He posted the reports for us all to laugh at.

So, are you planning on taking back your comment about it being a little more than 600 bp?
Or are you too prideful for that?

It's ok to admit you guys fouled up and got owned pretty bad by basically one player.

go back and READ what i have been posting.
you said he "single handedly took on 23 attacks" and i called bs
your alliance as a WHOLE stopped a coordinated attack. dont go saying "one player stopped 25 attacks"

i looked and he has less than 1k dbp in the last day.

DeletedUser

Hold on while I go get photos of the forum thread showing where he asked for NO ALLIANCE SUPPORT.
And no one sent any. So yes, it is safe to say he pretty much wiped the floor with RA.

Still waiting on your response about the 600 bp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

Hold on while I go get photos of the forum thread showing where he asked for NO ALLIANCE SUPPORT.
And no one sent any. So yes, it is safe to say he pretty much wiped the floor with RA.

Still waiting on your response about the 600 bp.

didnt i already explain? thats how much bp he has in the last two days. maybe its lagging?