The problem and why so many players who enjoyed this game have left.

How many would like to go back to playing without instant complete. Keeping the heroes of course?

• Keep instant complete

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Remove and go back to 25 percent reduction to even the playing field for ALL players.

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Sambam214

Newcomer
The biggest issue facing grepolis today is the instant complete. It has become in all worlds who can spend the most money. The actual skill of playing this game has been lost to gold and using bots to cheat the antitimer. It has become so bad that I barely see any of the old school players around anymore. It was honestly better when you could only reduce the time by 25 percent. At that point no matter how much money you spent it took real skill to still achieve victory. Now ANYONE can buy victory and this has taken away from the game which was once the most popular MMORPG. I am sending this out as I hope the mods see it and bring us back to when real skill mattered instead of how much money they made off of it. Good day and thank you for your time.

gribbe

Peltast
Inno makes way too much money to go back to the 25% reduction thing. Only thing they go back on are truly game-breaking things such as giant myth tokens (which are far more limited now than they were a year ago). It sucks but that's the way it is.

Also bots can't change game code, No matter how much propaganda you got in the Pigs alliance in us84 that we used bots, doesn't change the fact that bots can't alter coded mechanics such as the anti timer.

lurks.alot1

Staff member
I am sending this out as I hope the mods see it and bring us back to when real skill mattered instead of how much money they made off of it. Good day and thank you for your time.
Just for your information this should be directed to the game developers, it's these people who change how the game works, not the Mods.

Also bots can't change game code
Doesn't need to change the game code, off the top of my head I can figure out a way for a bot to work. Send and recall as fast as possible until it hopefully lands at the exact time I input into it. All it'd need is a good connection to the server and access to the game.

It's not changing the code, but it'd still more/less work.