The Oracle of Upsilon: Top 15

DeletedUser8491

IP....no one of any consequence ever considered you a lap dog. The only reason they say it is to try and drive a wedge between two very strong allies. Pretty desperate as we still have 6+ more months to go. It will get much worse from here. Definitely don't take their words personally all just part of the "game".

No worries, Pronius. I know what our relationship is with AM/DM. He doesn't though. Further, I was simply pointing out an inconsistency on their side. We appear to be fiercely independent but yet at the same time controlled by AM/DM? Something smells funny... lol

DeletedUser

GJ Oracle, fair and bias just like American news.

Anyone w/o a Plexadectomy* knows TEG is a lap dog. Even if they're own members do not yet realize this. Any true power left with Bravo.

How rich, Oliver wants a response. Looks like the taste of his own medicine is too much. Irony flavored kool aid.

*Plexadectomy: An operation that replaces your abdomen with pane of plexiglass so the next time your head is up your posterior you can see where you're going.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No worries, Pronius. I know what our relationship is with AM/DM. He doesn't though. Further, I was simply pointing out an inconsistency on their side. We appear to be fiercely independent but yet at the same time controlled by AM/DM? Something smells funny... lol

Funny how schizophrenics report olfactory and gustatory symptomology, i.e. things tasting or smelling funny.

"A new study has found that a faulty sense of smell might predict the risk of schizophrenia, months or years before obvious symptoms appear." (The Seattle Times Wednesday, May 28: wriiten by David Kohn of the Baltimore Sun).http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20031117&slug=smell17

This is relevant because within TEG is in a great internal struggle for identity. Half of you want to remain nobly free, even from the great leadership of Foos; the other half loves the occasional pat on the head or scratch behind the ear from their AM/DM masters and mistresses. This is why at one moment you "appear fiercely independent but yet at the same time controlled by AM/DM". It would be great if TEG moved en masse to noble neutrality, but the Oracle hath spoken. There will be division.

In the Oracle's left hand is a brown pill and in her right a red. Choose the brown and you will wake up as if nothing happened, happily rolling in a field of ripened dingle-berries.

Chose the brown and rename yourselves Brown,
Brown Matter to better reflect just where you stand in the AM/DM corpus.

Chose the red to regain your cred.
Enough said.

DeletedUser

GJ Oracle, fair and bias just like American news.

Anyone w/o a Plexadectomy* knows TEG is a lap dog. Even if they're own members do not yet realize this. Any true power left with Bravo.

You know what's strange? Nobody is bringing up 'The Coalition' vs. The Hive amidst this 'lap dog' back-and-forth. I guess it's a story not many know. Once upon a time numerous alliances like AR, Trinity, Immortals, aaaaaaand TEG were all tasked to work together. But can you guess what happened? One of these alliances sold out all the others(and themselves) by declaring a secret NAP with The Hive and started relaying info out about the coalitions plans. Who you ask? Wait for it..

Believe it or not, TEG. They were 'lap dogs' well before AM/DM existed. If deciding what alliance to cling onto constitutes internal decision making, then yes, TEG makes her own decisions. Sincerest apologies if that's a little too blunt but that's the reality of it. Fortunately for us, you're all on one side now. Unfortunately for some of you, you're forced to pretend to be 'buddy-buddy.'

DeletedUser

You guys talk a lot for ones who take in-actives and city handoffs. Ximikos just tried attacking a real target. Me to be exact. Ask him how that is working out for him. Loved the attacks. It is like fighting people who have never played before. You would think an oracle wouldn't even bother as he can see the future. Guess the GODS decided it was time for him to rebuild. We are pretty far into this world. Perhaps at some point you guys will bring your game up to our level. You talk about lap-dogs as if you are not slaves to a master. I responded some more to Foos' "Declaration of War. Seems he is the only one sending viable attacks. No OLU but at least he is building his LS nukes up. He got crushed like the rest but at least he is trying. Then again he is giving up his front line cities and running to the back line like a coward but I guess there are two types of leaders. Those who are in the back and just run their mouths, barking out orders and those that stand beside their brethren, fighting til the end. We see which he is. I choose to build myself up. I don't need my friends to build me up. My sweat and blood and the blood of my enemies makes the best foundation. Strength and Honor!!!!!

DeletedUser

Oh Proniculus, my dear little Pronius (the diminutive for Pronius is Proniculus in Latin),

When I was a child playing my Father at chess, I took one of his pawns and held it aloft. "Mommy, mommy, I'm winning!" I exclaimed joyfully. My father then proceeded to crush me.

Your childish glee at besting a one - two 30 ls medium land nukes ( I can't even remember it's so insignificant to me) thrown at you reminds me of that early, innocent version of me.

So send a battle report to your mistress MomQB and feel affirmed when she sends you some version of a colon : plus a right parenthesis ). You're a fine little boy; you deserve it.

But like my father, I shall crush you Proniculus, not out of spite, but out of a desire to teach you as I have others, that grepolis is like virtual chess except with multiple players and pieces that have minds of their own (TEG being a rare exception since they are mindless clumps of Brown Matter)

Remember this quaint anecdote next time you raise your voice and exclaim: MomQB! MomQB! I'm Winning!

DeletedUser8491

You know what's strange? Nobody is bringing up 'The Coalition' vs. The Hive amidst this 'lap dog' back-and-forth. I guess it's a story not many know. Once upon a time numerous alliances like AR, Trinity, Immortals, aaaaaaand TEG were all tasked to work together. But can you guess what happened? One of these alliances sold out all the others(and themselves) by declaring a secret NAP with The Hive and started relaying info out about the coalitions plans. Who you ask? Wait for it..

Believe it or not, TEG. They were 'lap dogs' well before AM/DM existed. If deciding what alliance to cling onto constitutes internal decision making, then yes, TEG makes her own decisions. Sincerest apologies if that's a little too blunt but that's the reality of it. Fortunately for us, you're all on one side now. Unfortunately for some of you, you're forced to pretend to be 'buddy-buddy.'

Our ceasefire with the Hive was not secret and was necessary for TEG survival. Our allies in the coalition understood that at the time. We were a relatively small alliance fighting a two-front war. The coalition sat in our meeting with Havoc trying to put that war to rest so that we could continue on against the Hive unimpeded. Ultimately, our responsibility was to our own people, though. We needed the ceasefire with Hive so that we could address the Havoc aggressors at our doorstep.

As for the other thing...it appears that someone took a puff or two of the bad stuff TT is smoking. It is an outright lie to say that we were then relaying information about the coalition's plans back to the Hive. Most in the Hive will tell you that our relationship was strained at best. If they received information about coalition plans, it was not from TEG leadership.

(Notice I used the word ceasefire there- there was no NAP)

DeletedUser7985

ximikos this was the biggest load of BS. If you are going to write something up like this at least try and do it as a third party looking in. Being so one sided is boring. It is a great work of fiction though.

DeletedUser

Oh Proniculus, my dear little Pronius (the diminutive for Pronius is Proniculus in Latin),

When I was a child playing my Father at chess, I took one of his pawns and held it aloft. "Mommy, mommy, I'm winning!" I exclaimed joyfully. My father then proceeded to crush me.

Your childish glee at besting a one - two 30 ls medium land nukes ( I can't even remember it's so insignificant to me) thrown at you reminds me of that early, innocent version of me.

So send a battle report to your mistress MomQB and feel affirmed when she sends you some version of a colon : plus a right parenthesis ). You're a fine little boy; you deserve it.

But like my father, I shall crush you Proniculus, not out of spite, but out of a desire to teach you as I have others, that grepolis is like virtual chess except with multiple players and pieces that have minds of their own (TEG being a rare exception since they are mindless clumps of Brown Matter)

Remember this quaint anecdote next time you raise your voice and exclaim: MomQB! MomQB! I'm Winning!

Hahahaha Ximi. I love the part where you say you are going to crush me. Whenever you want. I'm waiting......When was the last time you took an attack player?...that is if you can even remember that long ago. In regards to the whole winning. When all you have left is pawns(you alliance) and I exclaim that I am winning, it is not as if you can come back. It is a just a Matter of when I do so. Oh and when I put messages in here, and this goes for all your brethren it is not just me running my mouth. I am coming for you. Don't go to sleep without your alarm on. Don't take a day trip and forget about the game. Unless you wanna give me your cities. When I attack it is not little piddly troops thrown together, they are full nukes for when they land, whether you are packed or not, I am pulling mass BP off you. I don't have the same amount of player points as I do battle points for no reason. Look at my stats. You can see what a real warrior looks like.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha Ximi. I love the part where you say you are going to crush me. Whenever you want. I'm waiting... Look at my stats. You can see what a real warrior looks like.

I may have exaggerated a little about the crushing. I'm only going after a 1/3 crush. Your 6 cities in O55 have to go as well as the 4 cities in the northern third of O56. That will be the southern border of the fiefdom alotted those us in AR assigned to the World's Core Oceans.

As far as your playing skills go, I looked at your stats and you are indeed qualified.. I enjoy running up against worthy opponents, so I thank you ahead of time as our juggernaut rolls - as fast as it can in this speed one world - through your O55 cities and into the northern third of O56.

I don't want to give a little boy nightmares, but Proniculus, your alliance is folding.

June 1 Ocean 55

The Trinity 172 cities
AntiMatter 129cities
Assassins Rite 128 cities
Darkmatter 98 cities
Last Rites 50 cities
Heracletian Alliance 9 cities

Alliances 8-15 11 cities

New Milestone Reached: For the first time, the Powers that Matter have the majority of players in the top ten. Both alliances picked up cities thanks to tow large inactives coming out of VM: Digtal.native and DudeRanch; however, the Powers that Matter picked up a net gain of 11 cities over Am/DM.

Top Ten Players in O55.
1 Herzele 200158 Assassins Rite 18 11120
2 Cevlar 182483 Antimatter 18 10138
3 ximikos 177933 Assassins Rite 17 10467
4 Shivan 170086 DarkMatter 16 10630
5 Michaelus Maxima 153474 The Trinity 14 10962
6 slayer16 152581 Antimatter 15 10172
7 Tone The Great 131273 Assassins Rite 13 10098
8 Garydam 118902 Last Rites 11 10809
9 wmhinton 116062 Assassins Rite 11 10551
10 Bellos of Sparta 113041 Assassins Rite 13 8695

11 DarkOmen 109298 DarkMatter 10 10930
12 MrMike169 107201 The Trinity 10 10720
13 mario11 99132 DarkMatter 10 9913
14 Cerebus1972 96859 The Trinity 10 9686
15 RickD 96072 The Trinity 10 9607
16 DeJuanderful 88512 The Trinity 9 9835

17 SanSimeon 86473 Antimatter 8 10809
18 Abishi 86334 The Trinity 10 8633
19 Timroff 84552 The Trinity 10 8455
20 Paikusan 79061 The Trinity 7 11294

We've dominated the top twenty for a while now (14 of the top 20 players).

June 1 Ocean 56

Antimatter 235
DarkMatter 110
Assassins Rite 6
Last Rites 3 +1

Alliances 5-12 13 cites

Ocean 55 is yesterday's news, Summer fun is coming soon to Ocean 56.

DeletedUser7985

Xim your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberry. I fart in your general direction. Thank you for the quote Spiwackius of Trinity and monty python.

DeletedUser

Xim your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberry. I fart in your general direction. Thank you for the quote Spiwackius of Trinity and monty python.

Monty Python Search for the Holy Grail is the best spoof of medieval Europe I have ever seen. History teachers should use snipits of it in their lesson plans. Pure genius!

AM/DM has yet to see it: our employment of the Holy Hand Grenade of Upsilon.

DeletedUser6798

I guess O55 really was yesterday's news.. I'm assuming thats why no support is being sent to players in revolt..

DeletedUser

I have returned! You guys can talk all the crap you want about TH and its players but one thing is certain, TH was on the top even as a former shell of itself much longer than Ass was...

I have a feeling Matter Nation will be on the top longer than Ass too ;)

DeletedUser2630

I'm just now reading these posts and it brings to mind a famous quote that applies so well to X man.......
see if, with his great worldly knowledge he can tell us who said it about whom, where and when. Likely a quick google search will net you the answer but his posts really brings it to mind so I felt compelled to share :)

He is..."inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity!"

DeletedUser

How does one tell a true oracle from a false one? Only one way, by the accuracy of their predictions:

Cerulias Beati pauperes spiritu

I predict that while there will be more consolidation and alliances coming within reach of The Hive in total points, no alliance will pass them in either Alliance BP or in total points. This alliance has demonstrated a level of excellence unrivaled in Upsilon and no Coalition or alliance will ever threaten its top spot in the rankings

We will miss you Cerulias. I just wish I could had convinced you to have joined the right side, but you had been pulled by friendship and allegiance to your buddies Duderanch and Digital. I can't blame a man for loyalty. Perhaps we shall meet in another world, but somehow I think the Machiavellan nature of these Grepolitan games is too sordid an affair for a pure soul like yourself.

Fare thee well. You fought well both in game and in the forums. Your able student, Oliver Clothesoff, is trying hard; but alas, he is just too left-brained to produce as much creative thought as yourself.

DeletedUser

I have returned! You guys can talk all the crap you want about TH and its players but one thing is certain, TH was on the top even as a former shell of itself much longer than Ass was...

I have a feeling Matter Nation will be on the top longer than Ass too ;)

Yet another failed prophecy from our former friend, Cerulias the Not-So-Right

How does one tell a true oracle from a false one? Only one way, by the accuracy of their predictions:

DeletedUser6798

I have said it from the beginning.. AR leadership only cares about total points.. like that justifies their success or something.. ximkios, ever since you switched, you have truly found a perfect home.

That being said, all top players except for Gary, who sadly seemed to give up on this world as well, switched to AR while there now obvious "academy" slags back all the way to #9 with no true leadership there to guide them.

Sure AR may have a higher point total than AM, but look at the combined points.. AM/DM has a combined 30.6 million in points while AR/LR has 23.4 million points. Thats also only with an 8 player difference. You would need to add 8 players each containing 900k points to catch AM/DM. So in my opinion, poor old Cerulias with his much too large much, is still right. Matter Nation is still quite on top or AR and their Last Breath