The Jerry Springer Thread (AKA Trash Talk Central)

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

This world is by no means crazy.

There's 5 alliances to really watch out for.

1) WH
2) SA
3) TM
4) Scourge
5) Grep Reapers.

Nobody else is doing very well in the under the radar department.

DeletedUser9276

Yea the amount of quality alliances in this world is quite small. Any decent en alliance would be able to come here and easily be a top 2 or 3 alliance. Only alliance imo that would fare well on an en server is WH, maybe Southern Alliance. A little early to tell with them though.

DeletedUser4951

I've always wanted to collect a bunch of EN players like DW, The Mogul, Bend, BB, etc and bring them here. Just for the sheer laughter of what would ensue.

DeletedUser2654

Yeah, I like en worlds better, don't know why I ever stopped playing en, but I just started back up.

DeletedUser9276

@paul, sorry bud. Nothing personal, but the en servers are far far more competitive than this server. Especially non morale en servers such as Katane, Thebes, etc. Alliances like BOOM from Thebes would dominate these worlds. Not really a leaders fault or anything, just not as many experienced/quality players. I am somewhat liking it though, feels good helping alot of these new players out even if its a bit frustrating at time.

@smilo, oh my that would be a massacre lol. Could probably get 20 to 30 of the elite en players and run one of these servers I would think.

@russ, en servers are more competitive, but honestly with my real life being more busy this works better for the moment. I don't know how well I could keep up on a competitive en server at the moment. Definitely wouldn't be a top 15 fighter like I am here. I was far more active on the en servers I played to achieve similar results. On thebes I was the number 2 attacker for a bit and that took a ton of my time. Here I am top 15 with moderate amounts of time dedicated.

DeletedUser4951

Its true, even WH wouldn't stand up well to teams like Boom, Venom 2.0, etc. WH+TM+SA could still lose to a lot of notable alliances there. Don't get me wrong, US player quality has increased significantly since US16 where the #1 alliance in ABP and points had 6 top 12 pacts. But the point still stands.

Yes that would be pretty fun. Someone will have to do it at some point in the future just to say that they did. :p

I'd be in the 80's in ABP and like 100's in points right now. I've gone a day or two at times without having time to farm.

DeletedUser

@Bend, are you kidding? If you got 10 of the best players out their with deep pockets you could run one of these servers. Could you imagine fadiga, rob, Zero, JRE, madpugs, jtribs, raven lord, arshark, juliosathia, and rkh being taken down bay any team on this server cause I can't even imagine that personally.

@Dan, I bet you PMB could have taken WH ;)

DeletedUser4951

I thought Arshark wasn't very good or stopped trying. :p

Zerofear and Uberfear would be competing for fish's spot right now. Rob would be sitting at 200k wondering what why the hell he joined morale worlds. :p

Nah, PMB probably still would have imploded. Besides it would have been busy me vs moderately free me. :D haha

DeletedUser

arshark is a beast when he actually plays although he hasn't done that in about a year and a half haha

Mako, BB, Chris, Nick and I could have propped up PMB if we didn't have infect pressure and WH is no infect!

DeletedUser9276

If Fadiga came here half of these players would pee their pants. He would probably have triple the abp of 2nd place lol. Not sure if you guys are very familiar with Socrates, milos21, or Nickossa. They were absolute monsters as well. Nickossa had deep pockets on top of already being a fantastic player.

DeletedUser

Nickossa was my mentor! milos hasn't playe seriously in a long time. I was sad to see soc go. I was listing active players haha. Rob probably has the deepest pockets of anyone I have ever seen play this game.

DeletedUser9276

Amir you play Corinth? Or what server did you play with Nick on. Nick was the most impressive player I have seen, took cities off PB pretty much single handidly and PB was the best alliance I have seen in my time on grepo.

DeletedUser4951

arshark is a beast when he actually plays although he hasn't done that in about a year and a half haha

Mako, BB, Chris, Nick and I could have propped up PMB if we didn't have infect pressure and WH is no infect!

Infect wasn't really putting pressure on us until BB and crew left the first time. The moment that happened I was like "well i guess its kick off time". Till then DW wasn't really coming for us. :p

I remember Socrates I think. A few other ones. Nanolicious, Fwmarta, Czar66, Valheru.ro,and Murty.

DeletedUser

@bend, He taught me to play on Delta. PB was very good, but it was not the best alliance I have seen, I still stick to some of my older guns for best alliance I have seen.

@Dan, The threat was there tough is the thing. I just don't see that happening like that. the other problem was being hemmed in by actual good alliances. that wouldn't happen either. I agree with those names haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9276

I just can't think of another alliance that completely dominated their world with no pacts. Especially in the first 6 months to year of the world. It was literally pb vs everyone else and pb was putting a beating on everyone. I think they had at least 4 or 5 times the bp of the next alliance at one point. The only reason they slowed down was because alot of their players left due to boredom. They controlled all 4 core oceans as well, which many players consider "winning" the world. Maybe the first PV, but that was alot of the same players. At least the same leadership.

DeletedUser

no pacts doesn't make the best alliance. PV would be my top alliance ever more than likely, but other alliances fought on worlds with better over all player quality which would put them above others.

DeletedUser9276

IMO no pacts does. That means they destroyed the whole word and didn't need diplomacy to help them do it. To each their own I suppose though. Corinth was still a fairly competitive world as well, worlds didnt really start falling off until about the en 30 or so mark. Thats when they decided to start pumping out worlds every couple of weeks.