The Jerry Springer Thread (AKA Trash Talk Central)

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Since things look like they're finally getting juicy on Gythium. We have TSS vs TR, Gengar ran for almost no reason, WH is picking fights, and i'm sure others have wars going on as well. I figured that this might be useful to have. The point is simple, nobody wants to see trash talk clutter in random topics. Lets all make our mod's life easier and just use this thread to start trash talking.

I suppose i'll kick off with my views of some of the world.

Gengar, nice going on bailing on your members because three of them left. I've seen many stupid reasons as to why someone bailed. But that one honestly takes the cake.

TR, you know I like a lot of you as people, having spoken to many of you since the world started. But lets get real, why are you chest beating? The only team that took a city off TBC was us and admittedly that town was an inactive and we just decided to add it to an op list we ran on X-Khorne. If anything, you guys should start doing some real gut checks because your main enemy just ran to a more skilled alliance than them.

Bringing me to, X-KHORNE. So you all lose a few towns and just give up? This was the #2 ABP alliance, had several top players, and seemed to be moving along pretty well. Now they're not even trying to organize. Just leaving to be allianceless.

Since i'm trying to be nicer, i'll give some shout outs too.

TR, they don't have many conquest gains to their name, pretty low in ABP, but at least they're trying to fight back. We've all seen scrubs turn into decent alliances or even stars. If anyone remembers BLACK SEA or The Shadow League back in the EN worlds. Not comparing them to these guys, but the point stands. Before anyone counts them out, lets see what they are possibly capable of.

TSS, doing solid and could be around for a long time. These guys are really the guys to watch for in the north. They're easily the second best alliance and have the #1 attacker in the world. With the new influx of players, they'll only improve.

Tiger, thought they were a classic MRA, but they're actually done okay.

Frito Banditos, actually are pretty good on defense.

DeletedUser9276

Fire Nation and East Coast Alliance Kings are garbo. East Coast Alliance Kings hold a special place in my heart though as their leader Billy5555 is a swell fella. He used to send me threatening messages, unfourtanetly since I started conquering his players I seem to have broken his spirit.

DeletedUser4951

TSS apparently kicks players when we start sending CSes at them. Sorry Billy nilly hilly dilly. Then again he could have rage quit.

Here's a mighty attack from one of their former top players.
16bcwpk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He quit. Obviously, he's a bit out of our core, and your guys were awful close. Not much we could do for him. He didn't rage on the forums, other than against his two island mates that apparently weren't on. Was a bit abrupt, to be honest. We were working on getting a siege break together and he bailed.....ahh well, what'r ya gonna do?

DeletedUser4951

You guys decided to take them on, it wasn't exactly a secret that this would happen if you maybe looked at a map. We long shoted a lot of CSes so i'm not sure where you got awfully close. A lot of us are at least 5 hours out one sent from 8 hours out and only met 28 birs. Oh well its still early on, maybe you'll break your other sieges or stop our other incoming CSes. At least I hope, because at this rate I think TR could get some shots off on you all with ease based on the performance we got.

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm not complaining. It's a war game. We could have helped Billy, but he decided to spaz instead. What can I say.

DeletedUser4951

Just like you helped/are helping your other players. ;)

Anyways it seriously still is early on, so i'll stop my prodding and harassment for now. You got a full 11 something hours to come show us up. Plus some serious sniping to do still.

DeletedUser2654

This is getting good, Someone grab me some popcorn! :eek:

DeletedUser

It is what it is. We're not going to roll over like your previous opponents, I can assure you of that. Like you said, though, it's early. We'll save the smack talk until tomorrow.

DeletedUser4951

I would hope not, its why we started attacking, although admittedly this might be a delayed fight. We kinda are some distance a part. Both of us can decently attack your middle towns with normal attacks. Pretty shocking we've landed all CSes so far though. Out of biremes?

Best of luck Silorn. Hope you guys can provide us the entertainment we seek. :)

And hey Russy, someone had to make it interesting, heard that they were putting down TR like it was Ole Yellar or something. Just our civic duty to save the little guys. ;)

DeletedUser

My trash talk:

Smilodon - The biggest Attention (Derogatory & demeaning name for a woman here) in this world..

Love you <3

DeletedUser

Here's some more..

The Rebellion... Because they rebel against themselves! hahaha!

DeletedUser

I'm new to this game, so here is what I see as a newb. Half the players throw a tantrum when they lose their cities, then rage quit. A few loyal to their alliance, play to have fun and stay friends with others even when on other sides of the war. If you start off in a corner, you are too far to help anyone that needs it, but you get all snuggly with the peace and quiet on your island, while watching the drama unfold around you. I've no idea what coordination, organization or support mean, haven't seen it yet.

I think I'd like to see who wins the war, I know War.Hammer is big, but there is another alliance that is creeping up on them that I think could take them. I won't say who, but it's not mine lol

-Veshi-
The Fire Nation

DeletedUser

Veshi, the reason you're seeing not much coordination, support, or organization, is because you're part of an MRA alliance. MRA stands for Mass Recruiting Alliance. These alliances more times than not, will fail miserably. The reason is because the founder/leaders will think that numbers (in size) matter and that they can play the "Well we have more players than you so you shouldn't attack us" card. They mistakenly take this game for a peaceful game or a version of Sim City (When it's a war game).. And the leadership effectiveness is poor, uncoordinated (as the founders/leaders are generally VERY inexperienced), have little to know strategy, and communicates horribly. Most of the alliances in this world, unfortunately are like that. There are a few that aren't obviously, but most are.

Short of leaving your current alliance and trying to apply to an alliance that's not an MRA, I'd suggest to do all you can to better yourself. Learn all you can, and build as strong as you can. Become a force to be reckoned with. If you end up facing another alliance that's NOT an MRA, you may be asked if you'd like to join them. In which you should see the organization, great communication, great leadership effectiveness and so on.

Best of luck!

DeletedUser

Ahh, good reply. I have been reading the forums and I understand the Fire Nation is an MRA, but I think it has some unique qualities that those well organized groups do not. 3/4 of our active members play only on mobile devices and have zero access to our forums. Of course this cripples us, but I've taken an interest in them and have dedicated my position in this game to trying to find a way to not only keep them informed of what is going on, but to also build up some teamwork with them.

They love my daily newsletters, I tell it like it is. I am building a force of mobile app players that are active, supportive, and well, one day will be organized. Of course there are weeds to pull, and one of these days AZ will give me the authority to do so, but until then, I'm the Fire in The Fire Nation!!

-Veshi-
The Fire Nation

DeletedUser

Yeah, the App has a TON of glitches and honestly, just doesn't work. You'll want to play off the desktop version in the internet browser on the phones. But good for you man!

DeletedUser9276

Yea gotta agree with Paul and Smilo. No way you can compete with players that play on a pc if you are just using the app. Any app only players are not allowed in my alliance as the app is way to limited. As you yourself stated if you play exclusively mobile you dont have access to alliance forums. In a good alliance the alliance forums play a huge role and are an absolute neccesity to check.

DeletedUser4951

Things the grepo app is useful for.

Easier spell cast vs phone web browser
Easier attack tracking vs phone web browser
Can view islands vs phone web browser

end list.

DeletedUser

You all make very good points, and I do tend to agree with you. But, like you said Ben, you won't take those players, and I doubt anyone in the big nations will take them. Some of them are really good, some need more work, but overall, we're the alliance accepting them and trying to show that the mobile app players can stand a chance in this crazy world. Everything said in a forum can also be said in a mass mail that everyone can read instantly.

I have never played the phone app, lol I don't even have a cell phone, but the app was created and people play it and we're the crazy alliance that has a bunch of them! So now everyone knows a little more about us, and now we're going back to our corner to rebuild after a certain, incident...

-Veshi-
The Fire Nation