The Interface Design Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Really an improvement

I am really impressed with this latest design.

DeletedUser39

It looks good overall, started on Beta to check things out a bit, guess I'll get used to it soon enough.

Just wondering about 2 things;
- Why is the resources/population bar so small? I can barely see it on a 22" HD monitor, and I'm aware of the fact not everyone has one of these - so for others it might even be smaller.
- Why did they redesign the image of Zeus, but not those of the other deities? There's now a distinct difference in quality (in my opinion) between Zeus and his fellow gods.

DeletedUser

It looks good overall, started on Beta to check things out a bit, guess I'll get used to it soon enough.

Just wondering about 2 things;
- Why is the resources/population bar so small? I can barely see it on a 22" HD monitor, and I'm aware of the fact not everyone has one of these - so for others it might even be smaller.
- Why did they redesign the image of Zeus, but not those of the other deities? There's now a distinct difference in quality (in my opinion) between Zeus and his fellow gods.

I will pass along your thoughts on the size of the resoures/population bar.

As for the god change. Zeus is done, the others are being done. Rather than wait, they decided to release Zeus now.

DeletedUser298

What exactly is this new interface design? lol, I'm not a noob, just don't know what it is...

DeletedUser298

Oh if this is about mobile, then yes. I though you guys were talking about browser version.

DeletedUser298

Oh thanks lol, well it looks neat, will take some time getting used to.

DeletedUser

I glad the bar on the bottom will be gone, didn't like that although I am just now getting used to it lol.

DeletedUser

When will this be implemented? I am excited for this although i quite liked how it is now

DeletedUser271

When will this be implemented? I am excited for this although i quite liked how it is now

The version the Beta world with this new interface uses is 2.46. So we can guess that this interface will come with v. 2.46. ;-)

DeletedUser2053

this is great the bottom bar won't interfere with the admin window. The layout of
columns down the side is a huge improvement with the buttons over the gods, also
the stats, and buttons around the mini map. Someone did a great job.

DeletedUser

I love the new interface design, not happy at all about the removal of the 7 day bonus though...that %100 resource bonus sure did come in handy a couple months down the road :p